Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

42 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Nothing matches the satisfying glow of timing your return home, to see the decorater's van leaving.

Unless you haven't actually hired him and he's been pumping your wife.

2 consecutive lines from a BBC article about Mackintosh :wacko::wacko:

The exhibition coincides with the 150th anniversary celebrations of Mackintosh's death.

He painted the landscape between 1926 and 1927.

He sounds like a lazy b*****d.

Don't ask me how, but I've only just noticed that successive site updates must wipe out your total post count. Showing me as having just under 7,000 when I reckon I'd be in the 20,000s. This is very much a PTTGOYN because if I've wasted all that time on P&B I want to at least have something to show for it

Edited by Gaz

Some little kunt has nicked all four of my valve caps off my car :angry: 

Petty? Yes, but I'd still happily see the kunt fed to the pigs then the resulting pig shit force fed to the equally scummy parents :) 

2 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Some little kunt has nicked all four of my valve caps off my car :angry: 

Petty? Yes, but I'd still happily see the kunt fed to the pigs then the resulting pig shit force fed to the equally scummy parents :) 

Fair dos.  Can't smack them but can feed them to pigs.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Fair dos.  Can't smack them but can feed them to pigs.

Smacking never did me any harm.

Wait a minute!!! Maybe that's why I want to feed these scrote's to the pigs :o 

Meh, I'll live with it ;) 

2 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Smacking never did me any harm.

Wait a minute!!! Maybe that's why I want to feed these scrote's to the pigs :o 

Meh, I'll live with it ;) 

Are you even sure it was kids who stole your valve caps?  It could be someone with a valve cap fetish.  There's a few weird posters on here (Bobby Skidmarks, Rugster, Jimmy85, Shandon Par) who would fit the profile.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Are you even sure it was kids who stole your valve caps?  It could be someone with a valve cap fetish.  There's a few weird posters on here (Bobby Skidmarks, Rugster, Jimmy85, Shandon Par) who would fit the profile.

If they asked nicely, they could have them. 

No, we've the usual several chavmobiles park up in the street to take drugs, eat McDonalds, drink, etc then f**k off leaving all their rubbish behind. There's been a few incidents of car vandalism recently so I'm thankful they've stopped at the valve caps if I'm honest. Of course the police won't take the slightest bit of interest until they go too far and one of them gets cunted right in the f**k from one of the big burly polish lads that live down the street who are, it has to be said, more pissed off with it all than I am. 

I'll sit back and let nature dish out some justice I think ;) 

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

If they asked nicely, they could have them. 

No, we've the usual several chavmobiles park up in the street to take drugs, eat McDonalds, drink, etc then f**k off leaving all their rubbish behind. There's been a few incidents of car vandalism recently so I'm thankful they've stopped at the valve caps if I'm honest. Of course the police won't take the slightest bit of interest until they go too far and one of them gets cunted right in the f**k from one of the big burly polish lads that live down the street who are, it has to be said, more pissed off with it all than I am. 

I'll sit back and let nature dish out some justice I think ;) 

Bloody Poles, coming over here, beating up our kids...

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Did you not offer a random person out for a fight on here? Bit odder than stealing valves.

6 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Did you not offer a random person out for a fight on here? Bit odder than stealing valves.

They were valve caps not valves.  There's a big difference.  Stealing valves would have been really odd, and very inconvenient.

Jokers that pull into bus stops for whatever reason and then act shocked that their 20 sec quick stop turns into a 2 min 20 sec stop as they wait for a gap to pull out into, all whilst a now road clogging bus is trying to use said bus stop of course.

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

Jokers that pull into bus stops for whatever reason and then act shocked that their 20 sec quick stop turns into a 2 min 20 sec stop as they wait for a gap to pull out into, all whilst a now road clogging bus is trying to use said bus stop of course.

I'm not sure people who use busses should be critical of legitimate road users.

I'm not sure people who use busses should be critical of legitimate road users.

It's an official beer-inclusive away* day and I have no train station to use. I'm allowed to be critical today. [emoji6]

*well, home game really, but every game feels like an away day.

Should also add that because Scotrail have suddenly decided to skip Montrose, the earliest I can now get home after a home game is after 8pm. That's over three hours to go ~40 miles. Could get bus from Aberdeen to Glasgow in that time. Small consolation is that we have the QoS fans visiting from 4 hrs away.