Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You're exactly the kind of person who would complain about my kid having a meltdown in the shop because I've put her in the trolley seat and don't seem to be doing anything about it.
She's having a wee packet of cheesy biscuits mink or not.

Mink.

Buying some small snacks in advance and taking them with you may be an idea.

What wrong with eating stuff if you're in for ages? Tesco now supply free fruit (bananas or easy peeler shite) for you to eat going round, however I've been doing this for ages with grapes and cherries.

#fuckthesystem

The free fruit that Tesco give out is supposed to be for children, not decrepit mouth breathers

I made a quick stop at Asda last night and although no eating wankers, the clientele wasn't up to much.

The asda closest to me is very much a minky asda. Anytime I need to feel good about myself I have a quick skite round. It's very good for the self esteem.

Don't start eating on my way round the supermarket but I've definitely started drinking a bottle of water or even can of juice half way round the supermarket when I'm really hungover. Don't see the issue unless you dump it without paying.

Edited by irvine_buddie

People with English accents who have to put an 'R' inbetween a word ending in a vowel and a word starting with a vowel, as in they say Sheilar Armstrong rather than Sheila Armstrong.

There are at least 3 current radio adverts where this happens, and it's a true PTTGOYN once you notice it.

I've occasionally opened a bottle of water or can of juice when doing the shopping, in order to help deal with absolute b*****dous hangovers. Usually do the shopping earlyish on a Saturday so it's always a potential hazard.

7 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I've occasionally opened a bottle of water or can of juice when doing the shopping, in order to help deal with absolute b*****dous hangovers. Usually do the shopping earlyish on a Saturday so it's always a potential hazard.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

I just take a swig and put it back on the shelf, I'm not greedy.