Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Here's one I remembered today.

Hen parties and brides to be that ask for money on their night out. f**k off.
One time, in London visiting a friend, 3 of us were in a bar just the local Wetherspoons. I'd already clocked this group of ugly beggars and tactically went to the toilet when I sensed we'd be asked next to avoid saying no to them.

Totally mistimed it. Came back as they were chatting to my friend so I pretended I couldn't understand when they asked, with such phrases as que, pardòn and was? Ended up being called a tight b*****d for not funding their boozy night. f**k off, I'm helping fund my small group's own boozy night without your begging nonsense. Get them to f**k, in fact get hen parties to f**k full stop.

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Surely to Christ this isn't a fucking thing.

12 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

One time, in London visiting a friend, 3 of us were in a bar just the local Wetherspoons. I'd already clocked this group of ugly beggars and tactically went to the toilet when I sensed we'd be asked next to avoid saying no to them.

Totally mistimed it. Came back as they were chatting to my friend so I pretended I couldn't understand when they asked, with such phrases as que, pardòn and was? Ended up being called a tight b*****d for not funding their boozy night. f**k off, I'm helping fund my small group's own boozy night without your begging nonsense. Get them to f**k, in fact get hen parties to f**k full stop.

Why didn't you just say no instead of all that dancing around it? Would be much easier 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I seen this for the first time in St Andrews a while back, we all told them to bolt and we genuinely got abuse off them, I couldn't help but laugh at them and think of what utter minkballs they were. If my mrs does that on her hen night, the wedding would be patched. 

You mean you've never seen a hen party going round the boozers with a chanty asking for moolah? I do think it's more of a west coast thing as it's the only place I've witnessed it. Usually the fatty ones as well.

Never seen this scumbaggery either.

"tap eh a quid for a drink big man? We had tae spend a tenner on the train fare from Kilwinning and £20 each for an Ibis. F***in extortion, but".

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Image result for bolt hen i'm out with the lads

34 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Once again......three teenage girls in front of me at the supermarket with one item each and they want to pay separately. One by card. Get tae...

Surely card (contactless) is the quickest way to pay these days?

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Far quicker than cash.

Definitely. I always use contactless in shops. I only really use cash in pubs these days (and at football grounds obviously, but if you could buy a pie and juice at Scottish grounds with contactless then I would).

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Never seen this scumbaggery either.

"tap eh a quid for a drink big man? We had tae spend a tenner on the train fare from Kilwinning and £20 each for an Ibis. F***in extortion, but".

I'm racking my brain trying to think why they'd all need one of these, and none of the ideas I'm coming up with are less than disturbing.

Scarlet_ibis_arp.jpg