Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In films/TV when someone secretly records a confession of some sort, then rewinds it to the exact perfect moment to begin playback, to prove they have caught out someone.

I can't even rewind programs or videos to the right bit.

Did he start there and work his way up?

A guy I used to work with, I've mentioned him before on here, he was the guy that used to use rhyming slang but always used the correct word for what he was talking about, for example....
" I left my wallet in the bar, so went up the "apples & stairs" to collect it, turns out it was in my "sky pocket" all the time, it's a nightmare when your wearing a "tin suit"...... fuckin imbecile.
I digress, one day when I was an apprentice, a rather attractive temp started in the office, and Ian, let's just call him that, as it's his name, said to her " is it cold outside?" whilst pointing to her rather, admittedly, perky nipples, her riposte of "how disgusting can you be?" rapidly met by him saying "can I sniff your c**t" is something I'll never forget.

22 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

I digress, one day when I was an apprentice, a rather attractive temp started in the office, and Ian, let's just call him that, as it's his name, said to her " is it cold outside?" whilst pointing to her rather, admittedly, perky nipples, her riposte of "how disgusting can you be?" rapidly met by him saying "can I sniff your c**t" is something I'll never forget.

But did she say yes? Don't keep us in suspense...

Driving a agent run Singburi province today, never met this person in my life and
1. She turned down the radio in the car. (It was not loud) to zero.
2.switched the aircon to a different level.
I'm cool if she asked first, but she just grabbed the knob and twisted.
I would never enter someone car and start to control. Sheer unpoliteness. I know not a word.
No also not a wid.

Driving a agent run Singburi province today, never met this person in my life and
1. She turned down the radio in the car. (It was not loud) to zero.
2.switched the aircon to a different level.
I'm cool if she asked first, but she just grabbed the knob and twisted.
I would never enter someone car and start to control. Sheer unpoliteness. I know not a word.
No also not a wid.

Treat her like dog, drown in river forever if please you.

Treat her like dog, drown in river forever if please you.

Its the dry season only about 2 ft deep. I would have to physically had to dook her head. I've no time for that shite with amount of actual dogs running around.

8 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

People that bike to work and come in with all the gear, looking like they are racing in the Tour de France.

Wallopers.

Presumably without having a shower?  

nose.jpg