Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not only do I have one guy shouting out the destinations and telling me not to forget my luggage and warning of terrorist packages over the PA on the train, but there are also TWO sets of pre-recorded messages telling me I'm heading for East Kilbride and Perth at the same time. I just want a wee sleep.

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Sevilla just had an injury time corner and they, as teams have done in the past, sent the goalie up for it but left a centre half back on the half way line. What's the point in that? A professional footballer, who's used to heading the ball, standing away from the action and a fuckin goalie up for a corner. Glad they got beat. *******.

Probably because the keeper is about 6'3 and the guy they kept back is about 5'10. Plus the ball was cleared and the guy they kept back was able to put it back in. Take your point though the keeper usually does more harm than good up there, it's always funny to see them panic when the ball inevitably comes to them.

BBC 'News' in the morning (both on One and News24). What I'd quite like is to catch up on the pressing issues whilst making / having breakfast, not watch some mid-afternoon type chat show discussing somebody's rescued cat or whatever Beeb reality show is on the go, or even worse, Victoria Derbyshire Sob Stories.

Sky News is where it's at now.

Travel line Scotland's "route map" just shows a straight line between start and end of journey.

Absolutely boils my piss.

I think it's this app that has a location name box auto filled with 'location', but it doesn't remove it if you start typing it in, ie Aberdeen becomes 'locationAberdeen'. This can get rather annoying.

4 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Wankers who leave bags of their dogs shit hanging from trees 

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

That said, I don't actually have a dog so I have to use my own...  

Lie.JPG

Edited by GordonD

People that phone you but don't leave a message. 

People that do this then at a later date claim that they tried to get in touch with you but you didn't get back to them.
Of course not you idiot, you never left a message and I'm not fucking about chasing you.

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

BBC 'News' in the morning (both on One and News24). What I'd quite like is to catch up on the pressing issues whilst making / having breakfast, 

You mean you weren't absorbed by the in depth analysis of how that guys children ran into the room whilst he was being interviewed?

My particular favourite question was," can you just explain exactly what happened?"

23 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

You mean you weren't absorbed by the in depth analysis of how that guys children ran into the room whilst he was being interviewed?

My particular favourite question was," can you just explain exactly what happened?"

Ah yes, the guy clearly trying too hard to come across as an 'everyday dad' and not a politician:

Arse.JPG.3f72605687739e048bb4af52df26bbc8.JPG

Also, where'd he get that stupid map, Australia?

Edited by Hedgecutter