Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dundee River side tesco.

The scan and shop scanners are at the front door which is fine. The bags however are halfway along the other side of the shop.

No coriander on shelves for my curry tonight. Found out it's because its all on a promo shelf for their shitty ads which you don't see until you are out the shop.

This one isn't really tesco fault but double scanning same item to save time  then forgetting to pick up the second one. That's me a tiger baton down.

Edited by invergowrie arab

21 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I had a pint of Coors Light the other day.

Now that's a tasteless beer. I'd probably rather drink Budweiser than that pish again,

I love Coors. It's light (WEYHEY) and very easy to drink. I could drink it like water. If I'm every buying beer for the house I'll always go for a case of Coors. It's nice and easy and you don't get that gag when you reach the bottom of the can like I get with other beers/lagers. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Why would you drink something you don't enjoy? I can't stand beer/lager and wouldn't drink one just because everyone else was. Even when I buy a pint of cider, if it's a rotten pint I'll not bother finishing it.

This...

45 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Each to their own, but I'd pay more for something I enjoy rather than a wee bit less and not enjoy what I'm drinking.

..and indeed this

Tennents is okay but this relatively new obsession with lagers being extra cold gets on my thruppeny bits (back on topic!!!). Why extra cold? Reduce the temperature slightly and you will be able to taste the beer.

Stella is tasty but the reason for the chronic sore head the next day is the chemicals contained in the drink.

I'm not a huge fan of Germany, but the one thing they do better than anywhere else is produce excellent beer. Mainly down to their purity laws...  

5 hours ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

I enjoy whiskey. 

I wouldn't make it past half time if I was merrily sooking that down!

Wouldn't catch me drinking whiskey.

Absolutely love a whisky though.

Edited by Honest_Man#1
Would rather drink whiskey than Tennents or any of the other pisswater lagers mentioned here.

Everyone and everything at airports.

Bag gets taken aside as they think perhaps liquid container has been missed. Nope, packed perfectly. Prices.
Some Asian woman with no concept of queuing as I'm desperatly trying to order overpriced breakfast and she orders two pints of Tennents for her and her beastly looking partner.
Every c**t talking loudly on their phones with a pathetic self sense of importance.
My breakfast is still not here either and i bet my flight is delayed and I have to sit next to a stinking fat jakey. At least I got a window seat.

I grew up in Ellon. Can't say I ever saw this. Whereabouts in Ellon? 

It's on the roundabout you'd now exit the A90 from, south of the Ythan. You can see it on the current Google Street view (although I can't post the exact link using my phone).

Old Meldrum on the big green sign approaching the roundabout and then Oldmeldrum on the actual B9005 exit. The former looks rather new though, probably post-Jacobsen.

36 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

It's on the roundabout you'd now exit the A90 from, south of the Ythan. You can see it on the current Google Street view (although I can't post the exact link using my phone).

Old Meldrum on the big green sign approaching the roundabout and then Oldmeldrum on the actual B9005 exit. The former looks rather new though, probably post-Jacobsen.

21 minutes ago, German Jag said:

I've genuinely never noticed that! Bloody Aberdonians.

Paying £11.40 for a pint of tiger! That's scandalous! Made worse by getting served by an Essex lad who probably has to work 2 hours to earn enough for a pint- seriously thinking of smashing his face in after his "smart" comment of " it's trendy to drink here" when questioned about the price, not even petty, I'm fuming!

22 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Paying £11.40 for a pint of tiger! That's scandalous! Made worse by getting served by an Essex lad who probably has to work 2 hours to earn enough for a pint- seriously thinking of smashing his face in after his "smart" comment of " it's trendy to drink here" when questioned about the price, not even petty, I'm fuming!

Christ on a bike. Where was this purchased?