Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Wee situation going on that I thought I might share.
Two doors down from me have sold and someone new is in there.
The old owner who was a lazy slob has left a wheelie bin round his back in our shared lane it's been there, full of shite for years. Now the new person has just dragged it out in to the street and left it against a wall further down the road.
Today when I knew there was nobody in I pulled it back up the road and into their garden again. They just brought it back down to the wall again.
I know this bin will just get kicked over or burnt.
If you buy a house you can't just fukc what you don't want into the street.
Thinking of emptying the whole lot into their front garden.

Phone the council and just tell them there's a bin been left in the street. No point in making enemies with a neighbour who's just moved in.

The old owner who was a lazy slob has left a wheelie bin round his back in our shared lane it's been there, full of shite for years. Now the new person has just dragged it out in to the street and left it against a wall further down the road.
Today when I knew there was nobody in I pulled it back up the road and into their garden again. They just brought it back down to the wall again.

So this fucking chancer moved in to your street and starts chucking all his old shite about. Bin to his front door, cover in petrol, set alight, chap the door, leg it. f**k does this boy think he is? Get him telt.
(Post not to be taken seriously)

8 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

So this fucking chancer moved in to your street and starts chucking all his old shite about. Bin to his front door, cover in petrol, set alight, chap the door, leg it. f**k does this boy think he is? Get him telt.
(Post not to be taken seriously)

Thankfully you've asked us not to take your post seriously.   Because you'd be in flames when chapping the front door.   

Moved into our new house this week. We noticed in our back garden there was a wheelie bin full of shite so got in touch with the council. They told us to leave it out in the street and someone would come collect it. We arrived home from work and discovered some fucker had put it back in our garden. We've left it out again but needless to say we'll be waiting to see if this cock appears again...

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Moved into our new house this week. We noticed in our back garden there was a wheelie bin full of shite so got in touch with the council. They told us to leave it out in the street and someone would come collect it. We arrived home from work and discovered some fucker had put it back in our garden. We've left it out again but needless to say we'll be waiting to see if this cock appears again...

Have you had your smoke alarms checked.?

1 hour ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

And you couldn't have straightened all this out with your neighbour, when you popped over the fence with a plate of home made cookies, when you introduced yourself 

And you couldn't have straightened all this out with your neighbour, when you popped over the fence with a plate of home made cookies, when you introduced yourself 

I haven't seen them yet but they are obviously filthy animals. Won't be friends.
Council don't collect waste here. Only private companies.
Fly tipping is out of control and I don't see this as any different than putting a load of bin bags out on the road for someone else to deal with. If they can afford to buy a house they can afford 10 quid to get a bin picked up.

1 hour ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I haven't seen them yet but they are obviously filthy animals. Won't be friends.
Fly tipping is out of control and I don't see this as any different than putting a load of bin bags out on the road for someone else to deal with. If they can afford to buy a house they can afford 10 quid to get a bin picked up.

Sounds like a hugely inefficient way to keep a city clean. 

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I suppose you're one of these folk who like to take your shoes off at the earliest opportunity.

And I use the term 'shoes' in its loosest sense. 

No, i like my shoes too much to take them off. Always travel in appropriate footwear for air travel anyway so my feet won't get swollen or sweaty. Once had a flight back from the Caribbean next to a rotund sweaty man who was wearing shorts. His big fleshy knees kept banging against me. 

11 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Yet you shat it from tackling the original neighbour who created the mess in the first place and was clearly the 'filthy animal', the new people are at least trying to take care of the "  wheelie bin round his back in our shared lane it's been there, full of shite for years" unlike you who just left it for your new neighbours. Was the old neighbour a big fucker?

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Set fire to it and call the police.  Tell them that you're the victim of a hate crime and they'll take it away and check it for forensic evidence.  Plan B would be to shove it in the garden of that p***k that lives next door to you.

It's not a really a PTTGOYN as such,but the amount of my colleague who are on holiday this week, and indeed were the last couple of weeks has been interesting.  I thought companies were very particular about folk getting told to get fucked when it comes to holidays in January.  

Maybe have to book a week or 10 days off for next January.

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It's not a really a PTTGOYN as such,but the amount of my colleague who are on holiday this week, and indeed were the last couple of weeks has been interesting.  I thought companies were very particular about folk getting told to get fucked when it comes to holidays in January.  

I think if a company was routinely telling people to get fucked if they wanted time off in January, they would end up losing a lot of employees. 

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We're told that we can't have any days off in December unless the line manager deems it okay. December is usually a short month for us so I can understand the company wanting as many people working as possible. January is fair fucks for anyone though, why wouldn't it be?