Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's only utter scum who leave the foil on a tub of marg after its open.  The lid put on securely like a normal human being will suffice.

My Mrs does that too. Do they think it's going to escape during the night???

I just take it off completely, and bin it, as soon as I'm aware of it.

I will not stand for that sort of skullduggery

People in town/city centres here in Scotland having anti Trump protests/rallies, what a bunch of losers, he won fair and square. It's absolutely f**k all to do with anyone here it was Americas decision and the main thing, nobody cares.

This is the kind of shite social media is bad for, it's created these reactions. A wee gathering with a load of people trying to show how much they care and outraged they are, few photos and uploaded to social media. That's really what it's all about.

These people not got anything better to be doing ffs.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

People in town/city centres here in Scotland having anti Trump protests/rallies, what a bunch of losers, he won fair and square. It's absolutely f**k all to do with anyone here it was Americas decision and the main thing, nobody cares.

This is the kind of shite social media is bad for, it's created these reactions. A wee gathering with a load of people trying to show how much they care and outraged they are, few photos and uploaded to social media. That's really what it's all about.

This.

I don't give many fucks about politics in this country, never mind the awful reality tv show that is america :lol: 

These fuckers seriously need to get lives/jobs. 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Yeah they could spend their lives on a football chat site.

I could offer a more informed response to your post but I'd be wasting my time.

Go for it GD???

I also FWIW do not spend my life on here, I give the timeline on the app a wee refresh whenever I pick up my phone.

Smartphones are incredible things you should look into them. ;)

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

You're the sad old fucker who was posting on here whilst on holiday. 

1 hour ago, Tony Ferrino said:

That forefinger pointing thingy that smarmy Americans do - often accompanied with a wink.

I got that this week from an American barman/manager in an Inverurie hotel this week, (I kid ye not). He walked in the bar and when he saw me he clicked his tongue, did the smarmy point thing, winked and said "Well pleased to meetcha. How you doin?"

I looked at him as if he'd just farted custard.

25 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I got that this week from an American barman/manager in an Inverurie hotel this week, (I kid ye not). He walked in the bar and when he saw me he clicked his tongue, did the smarmy point thing, winked and said "Well pleased to meetcha. How you doin?"

I looked at him as if he'd just farted custard.

Jeezo. Immigrants right?