Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Comedy Central have a "joke of the day" on Snapchat.

Todays side splitter comes courtesy of Jason Manford and is as follows;

"Why does nobody believe you when you say you're not sat on the remote?"

He is absolutely horrendous as a comic thank f**k he is never on tv now

He is absolutely horrendous as a comic thank f**k he is never on tv now

Always thought he wanted to be Peter Kay so bad it was actually hurting him.

I've not seen much of him and if that's the standard of his jokes I don't want to.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

My family do this, it's bizarre how much it enrages me. I'm convinced there was a mix up with babies in the hospital I was born in.

So your real parents didn't like the look of you and pinched somebody else's baby?

With regard to the foil, why complain about it? Just take it off and throw it away!

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

f**k all pay off, just the promise of my wages come payday...

Few irons in the fire though so not worried.

Hope you get something soon.  On the bright side there's a bunch of c***s over on the politics thread claiming that you can live quite comfortably on £600 a month.  I'm sure they will be willing to give you some helpful tips.

Hope you get something soon.  On the bright side there's a bunch of c***s over on the politics thread claiming that you can live quite comfortably on £600 a month.  I'm sure they will be willing to give you some helpful tips.

Maybe they can, but I certainly can't. That'd pay my mortgage and council tax and nowt else.

39 minutes ago, GordonD said:

So your real parents didn't like the look of you and pinched somebody else's baby?

With regard to the foil, why complain about it? Just take it off and throw it away!

Yes. That's what I do, suppressing my rage to keep my alien family in harmony.

Must admit, I am one of these leave-the-foil-in-the-margerine/butter-tub brain cases. I have done this for my entire life and have never once questioned the action, nor paid any attention to why I do it. Maybe I saw someone do this at a young age and it stuck (probably my maw, the weird cow).

It is now that I have seen the error of my ways, and will change this immediately. In fact, once I have finished this post, I will journey to the fridge and remove any currently existing foil. Even from the f**kers that I haven't opened yet.

Thank you, residents of Pie & Bovril.

Death to the foil-leaver mutants.

16 minutes ago, Vanquinho. said:

Must admit, I am one of these leave-the-foil-in-the-margerine/butter-tub brain cases. I have done this for my entire life and have never once questioned the action, nor paid any attention to why I do it. Maybe I saw someone do this at a young age and it stuck (probably my maw, the weird cow).

It is now that I have seen the error of my ways, and will change this immediately. In fact, once I have finished this post, I will journey to the fridge and remove any currently existing foil. Even from the f**kers that I haven't opened yet.

Thank you, residents of Pie & Bovril.

Death to the foil-leaver mutants.

It takes a real man to admit he's wrong and then go about correcting his old habits, so well done for owning up. I feel the world is a better place for this post.