Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I could see him deserving of it if he's made the effort not to be a complete alchy, wife beating, unfunny cvnt but he's never shown any sign.

You forgot racist...

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

There's a bloke face timing his daughter on the table opposite me in the airport lounge. He's the kind of guy who probably speaks into his phone holding it horizontally. I hate his guts, and hope his plane crashes.

I hope he's on your flight...

would be the obvious response.

I hope he's on your flight

14 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Folk that go to the supermarket with their pal, separate trolleys, and have a natter as they drive around blocking every fucking aisle in the place. Usually while their fucking kids make it even more difficult to pass, turning your whole shopping experience into an advanced level of Frogger.

Fuckin grinds my gears proper that.

I'm convinced Tesco actually employ people to get in my fuckin road :angry: 

1 minute ago, Trackdaybob said:

Fuckin grinds my gears proper that.

I'm convinced Tesco actually employ people to get in my fuckin road :angry: 

This actually happens, I'm forever blocked by a convoy of staff and their trollies shopping for home deliveries.

Joining in the shoppers getting in the way theme, I'm afraid I totally lost it today. Pushing my wife around the shops in her wheelchair and we gets stuck in a clothes shop aisle behind two women who are gassing away, oblivious to the world. After coughing and trying a polite "Excuse me", we're totally ignored so I tried to turn the wheelchair in the narrow aisle but couldn't. Tried reversing but somebody had brought up a clothes rail so the route was blocked. So once again but a bit louder I said "Excuse me" and one of the women turns, looks at me then looks at the wife as if she was a piece of shit, "tuts" loudly then turns back to her pal and continues yacking. 

If there hadn't been a wheelchair between us I swear I would have lamped her. 

Instead, I very loudly roared "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY YOU IGNORANT FUCKING BITCH!". The entire shop stopped dead to turn and look and she damn near shat herself as her pal pulled her out the way. As we went past her I called her a "Stupid c**t" only slightly less loudly than before.

I'm now in the bad books with the wife for making a scene. WTF?

Joining in the shoppers getting in the way theme, I'm afraid I totally lost it today. Pushing my wife around the shops in her wheelchair and we gets stuck in a clothes shop aisle behind two women who are gassing away, oblivious to the world. After coughing and trying a polite "Excuse me", we're totally ignored so I tried to turn the wheelchair in the narrow aisle but couldn't. Tried reversing but somebody had brought up a clothes rail so the route was blocked. So once again but a bit louder I said "Excuse me" and one of the women turns, looks at me then looks at the wife as if she was a piece of shit, "tuts" loudly then turns back to her pal and continues yacking. 

Instead, I very loudly roared "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY YOU IGNORANT FUCKING BITCH!". The entire shop stopped dead to turn and look and she damn near shat herself as her pal pulled her out the way. As we went past her I called her a "Stupid c**t" only slightly less loudly than before.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me and, to be perfectly honest, if your wife has put you in the bad books for that, I'd be tempted to leave her sitting at the freezer section without a coat next time you're there.

I'm jealous tbh. You've lived the dream there.

48 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Image result for applause gif

19 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

P+B Man of the Year 2016 imo.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

You are who I aspire to be.