Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

They might look at sickness records, tbh.

If you are off all the time you can expect the boot.

Being off the odd time when you are feeling like shit won't see you punted.

The point is people believing they are untouchable because they turn up ill.

Folk moaning about Christmas. I totally appreciate that some people have good and completely understandable reasons for not enjoying Christmas but I am talking about the folk who manage to find something negative about every aspect of it and just moan about petty and stupid issues for the sake of it.

I mean, I'm not a fan of the whole Black Friday thing but some folk go on about how terrible it is and shouldn't be allowed. Its just a fucking sale and if you don't like it, then ignore it - just as you presumably do for every other advert that you get on TV, Radio and the internet as every other time of the year.

Someone else was going on about how awful all the greed is, months and months of eating and 'Don't we all know there is an obesity crisis?' also, how they hate being forced to eat food they don't want to. Well don't, if you are an adult you get to choose how much you eat, what you eat and when you eat it. If you don't like gluttony over Christmas, then put down the mince pie and eat what you like. Don't like turkey, well have something else for dinner that you do like.

My personal favourite moan is that they hate the 'Forced Jollity' which for them is probably true as the people I am thinking of in particular have probably never been jolly in their lives. Forced Jollity - otherwise known as some people enjoying themselves and having a good time.

I think we've become a nation of whining b*****ds.

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Folk moaning about Christmas. I totally appreciate that some people have good and completely understandable reasons for not enjoying Christmas but I am talking about the folk who manage to find something negative about every aspect of it and just moan about petty and stupid issues for the sake of it.

I mean, I'm not a fan of the whole Black Friday thing but some folk go on about how terrible it is and shouldn't be allowed. Its just a fucking sale and if you don't like it, then ignore it - just as you presumably do for every other advert that you get on TV, Radio and the internet as every other time of the year.

Someone else was going on about how awful all the greed is, months and months of eating and 'Don't we all know there is an obesity crisis?' also, how they hate being forced to eat food they don't want to. Well don't, if you are an adult you get to choose how much you eat, what you eat and when you eat it. If you don't like gluttony over Christmas, then put down the mince pie and eat what you like. Don't like turkey, well have something else for dinner that you do like.

My personal favourite moan is that they hate the 'Forced Jollity' which for them is probably true as the people I am thinking of in particular have probably never been jolly in their lives. Forced Jollity - otherwise known as some people enjoying themselves and having a good time.

'Zat you Santa?

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

I'm a torn-faced Christmas-hating p***k but I've seen a few dogs in Christmas jumpers recently and each time it has started to melt my icy heart a little. Saw a big Alsatian on Causewayside the other day in a red Christmas jumped and he looked superb. 

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm a torn-faced Christmas-hating p***k but I've seen a few dogs in Christmas jumpers recently and each time it has started to melt my icy heart a little. Saw a big Alsatian on Causewayside the other day in a red Christmas jumped and he looked superb. 

It's a Xmas miracle 

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Become?????

You fucking serious?

We've been moany c***s all my life and fucking proud of it.