Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 22:59, Zen Archer said:

Another blunder on The X-Files, Mulder and Doggett Hide on a suspended ceiling that wouldn't bare the weight of Kate Moss's tits.

tbf Kate Moss' bare tits would be one of the scarier things Mulder & Scully ever encountered.

On 15/11/2016 at 23:24, Grim O'Grady said:

I've got another eggheads related one. 

When the contestant is given the 3 choice answer. Jez asks the question & contestant goes thru what are not the answers before going for the correct answer. If I was Jez I'd take what they say first & give them a red ex. 

Aaaarggghhh, Jez scream at them I asked what the answer is, not what it is not!!! 

Grimbo 

The contestants actually have to do this. They're told by the producers to go through answers to fill time.

STV news and BBC Scotland news runing a story about a broken down train in Scotland that made a lot of people late for work yesterday and blaming the first minister for the break down!  I'd like to know what STV and BBC news would like the first minister to do,should she have got her tool kit out and fixed the train herself? 

I doubt that would satisfy them.

Edited by Freckles71

Find the reactions to the Waghorn video quite annoying as I have said in another thread. He is obviously getting verbally abused when he's out minding his own business and gets riled by it and the little shit who is being a cheeky b*****d is probably walking about the town like he owns the place now whilst Waghorn is getting an online thrashing.

I think this particular part of Glasgow isn't full of wee jake balls and this particular youth was probably from a respectable enough background so I hope the school and his parents deal with the matter and maybe resolve something with Waghorn also.

He has come across stupid and should have just walked away but you never know how many times it was that day/week he had a member of the public feel that they had the right to be a cheeky arsehole to him and had enough. Doesn't have anything to do with Rangers or the old firm it's just a little cheeky shitebag who is coming out of a situation looking like he's done something cool when he has in fact just been a cheeky wee p***k.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I think this particular part of Glasgow isn't full of wee jake balls and this particular youth was probably from a respectable enough background so I hope the school and his parents deal with the matter and maybe resolve something with Waghorn also.

He has come across stupid and should have just walked away but you never know how many times it was that day/week he had a member of the public feel that they had the right to be a cheeky arsehole to him and had enough. Doesn't have anything to do with Rangers or the old firm it's just a little cheeky shitebag who is coming out of a situation looking like he's done something cool when he has in fact just been a cheeky wee p***k.

What should the school be doing? Unless he was on school grounds, they will find it very difficult to enforce any punishment, even if they felt it necessary.

The whole story is "Teenage boy acts like teenage boy while thick footballer acts like thick footballer".

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

What should the school be doing? Unless he was on school grounds, they will find it very difficult to enforce any punishment, even if they felt it necessary.

The whole story is "Teenage boy acts like teenage boy while thick footballer acts like thick footballer".

Full story pages: 2, 3, 4, 5 and Back Page.

This weekend: Waggy Chippy Rammy keepsake Pullout!!

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

The school can still discipline a kid who is misbehaving off premises during school time surely. Just give him a weeks detention and let him know he has let himself and the school down.

If the worst thing teenagers at your school did was call footballers shite then you must have went to a damn good school . Point is he is a teenager and Waghorn is a grown man and supposed to be setting an example not reacting like a idiot and putting himself in a lose/lose situation.

Funniest part is the fact that when asked to repeat it to Waghorns face.. the boy did so while continuing to eat his lunch and Waghorn had to to storm of having being told twice he was shite.

The school can still discipline a kid who is misbehaving off premises during school time surely. Just give him a weeks detention and let him know he has let himself and the school down.

Detention for what exactly? Telling a shite footballer that he's shite.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't necessarily disagree with the principle that he should be punished, but "misbehaving off premises" has become harder and harder to enforce.

That's before you even define "misbehaving off-premises". Was it swearing in public - in which case the school better start rounding up every wee shite who has done that before the parents scream unfair treatment? Was it swearing at a member of the public? Certainly a more obvious offence, but that would also require strict enforcement of a "no swearing" policy in general terms, otherwise once again "unfair treatment".

Out of interest, had the kid shouted "Waghorn, you're crap" or "Waghorn, you're rubbish", would he still merit a punishment?