Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

18 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

John Lewis Christmas adverts. Or rather, every company who tries to copy the cultural expectation of what a John Lewis Christmas advert is. Aldi and their anthropomorphised carrot at the top of the shitlist for this this year.

Babysitting adults.

Going to conference at work with three fully grown women (wid nots) and to get from Glasgow city centre to SECC they have all decided we need to meet in morning at hotel reception and travel together. 

Each separately had to ask me how to get from queen street to hotel. Surely everyone is able to use Google by now?

Have had to spend a full day being non committal, evasive and telling outright lies to avoid getting on train with them tonight.

They also want to go for an evening meal together tomorrow. So we can talk about work? f**k off ill be going to cineworld.

I also hate this shit, from one colleague asking me to write e-mails to the upper management on his behalf ( I don't write or read too good) type excuse, to another who, despite traveling extensively for work overseas for approaching 15 years, still can't understand the 24 hr clock as used by airlines, Yes- 01.55 on 23rd means you should be at the airport around 2 hours before your flight! Not 22 hours after your flight has left, you fuckin imbecile!

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Babysitting adults.

Going to conference at work with three fully grown women (wid nots) and to get from Glasgow city centre to SECC they have all decided we need to meet in morning at hotel reception and travel together. 

Each separately had to ask me how to get from queen street to hotel. Surely everyone is able to use Google by now?

Have had to spend a full day being non committal, evasive and telling outright lies to avoid getting on train with them tonight.

They also want to go for an evening meal together tomorrow. So we can talk about work? f**k off ill be going to cineworld.

I'll go.

3 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Babysitting adults.

I've never met you but I can tell we would get on just dandy.