Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 25/08/2016 at 08:35, MEADOWXI said:

That fucking 'Once I Was Seven Years Old' song that constantly on the radio,

If that the depth of your musical talent and songwriting your Dad would have done the world a favour if he had killed you when you were 6.

It's a pretty decent effort considering English isn't his native language.

3 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

I hate that Californian pretending to be stoned, right on, drawling accent. Almost as toe curling as turning every statement into a question Aussie style.

1 hour ago, endieinreekie said:

Women who walk along the street with one arm being used to hold on to their coats in an effort to keep it closed. Just buy one that fits properly in the first place 

Also females who can't carry their fake designer handbags properly and walk along with it hanging from their elbow.

Only pub open so far as I know in Fort William has karaoke on. On the plus side I just got a quadruple Scottish Leader for under a fiver to athnesisie (sp) the pain.

Thankfully the Volunteer Arms is still open, a lot of sharing tattoos but at least they're not singing.

The waves on the Reporting Scotland weather forecasts. Most notable around the Mull of Galloway peninsula, the waves hit the coast but apparently pass underneath the land undisrupted into Luce Bay, whereas in real life you'd get a more complicated pattern. It's also an apparent south westerly wind across the entire map area every single day, usually contradicting the wind directions being presented. A farce if ever there was one.

Just now, throbber said:

This doesn't make any sense as you can still forget two sets.

Au contraire mon frère.  One set are kept wrapped round my ipod and the other are in my laptop bag.  I also have music on my phone in case the ipod is left at home.  I cannot forget my laptop bag as I'd be fucked at work without it.

So there.

23 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've also got a set of Bose QC15's that I generally only use at lunchtime if I'm watching something on the tablet, these can also be deployed on the train in emergencies.

Like a Bose.

^^^^^^keeps those in his bum bag