Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

22 minutes ago, philpy said:

The arsehole neighbours that can't park are out in force again. One taking up two spaces, and another one parked about a foot away from the kerb. If I can't get out of there (which I should be able to), she'll be getting a chap at the door at 6.45 A.M.

It could be worse, your path might be squint.

I'll get out no probs, but that's just bad fucking parking.
DDcups, I'll council estate you ya c**t, it's the top of my street, there's only row of houses like those ones on the left.

10 minutes ago, philpy said:

I'll get out no probs, but that's just bad fucking parking.
DDcups, I'll council estate you ya c**t, it's the top of my street, there's only row of houses like those ones on the left.

Kiss my tits bitch.

9 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Do you think that your neighbours also post on here and see how much their parking infuriates you so continue to do
It?

Aye, on some other message board there's someone saying 

The nosy c**t's taking pictures out of his window again.  He better not wake me up in the morning with his over-revving attempts to reverse out past my car.  You could drive a bus through that space.

My 4yo daughter has just suffered her second night terror in a week. And they are aptly named, the first one completely freaked us out. She was screaming blue murder and looked for all purposes completely awake. It was almost like she was shouting at someone or something else in the room. When she eventually calmed down and was fully awake she had no memory of what had just happened. Very freaky.

When you try and explain to the other half,

I do love you but for the next 15 minutes as we walk through this crowded shopping centre can we not hold hands because it is very busy and

There are loads of people with prams and pushchairs, stalls to get round, people walking at different speeds and in different directions and the process of trying to hold hands and using 3-D geometry to calculate changing spaces ahead to ensure there is enough space to get two through the gap walking side by side is an exercise that would tire the brain of Stephen Hawkins (and folk in wheelchairs are another hazard as well), is that OK?

Her response ' why don't you love me anymore?',

And cue walking through a shopping centre bumping into folk, arm and leg movements that look like you doing the Gay Gordons to get round a bin, and generally life being more awkward for that time period.

35 minutes ago, Swarley said:

My 4yo daughter has just suffered her second night terror in a week. And they are aptly named, the first one completely freaked us out. She was screaming blue murder and looked for all purposes completely awake. It was almost like she was shouting at someone or something else in the room. When she eventually calmed down and was fully awake she had no memory of what had just happened. Very freaky.

Have you seen The Exorcist?