Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Someone on snapchat posted a picture of a shite looking pizza with what looks like half a bottle of ketchup poured onto the plate beside it. I'm not sure why but it made me really angry.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its seemingly a b*****disation of irrespective/regardless. Iv heard it a few times and it led me to question my own use of regardless. Turns out I was right all along.

Fannies.

When I was replying to your original post I started to type it into my iPad and it came up automatically which leads me think it's a word.

Talking about Rangers tops, having barely seen any (outside of match days) in Alloa for about four years, there seems to have been a sudden revival in Rangers casualwear. Same goes for Celtic tops, oddly enough. They must have been in the wash all this time.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Talking about Rangers tops, having barely seen any (outside of match days) in Alloa for about four years, there seems to have been a sudden revival in Rangers casualwear. Same goes for Celtic tops, oddly enough. They must have been in the wash all this time.

giphy.gif

Grown adults, with no children, who obsess over Disney and plan their lives around going to Disneyworld.

Though I wouldn't go to Disneyland without taking my nephews or niece (or my own kid soon enough :) )** I will say that I am a huge fan of Disney films and am not ashamed to admit it.

** I'd just have said "without taking a child" but that had 'Beast' written all over it.

Someone on snapchat posted a picture of a shite looking pizza with what looks like half a bottle of ketchup poured onto the plate beside it. I'm not sure why but it made me really angry.

3ff6cbac9d442785c7e92313f6c93e0b_thumb.jpg

I now have a photo of it, surely I'm not the only person disturbed by this?

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I already do after Chris said he would jump in for me in a fight! What happens to that thread?

The "Who would you save" thread seems to be alive and well somewhere in GN. I slept like a log, knowing you've got my back. 

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

** I'd just have said "without taking a child" but that had 'Beast' written all over it.

Good point. We wouldn't want folk thinking that.

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I will say that I am a huge fan of Disney films and am not ashamed to admit it.

Oh..