Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had a similar slip around the turn of the year, and was actually annoyed that nobody had been around to get a laugh out of it, which I'd never have believed as a self-conscious teenager.

Your hard man stories remind me of being in Estartit in 1989. A fella was always in the hotel bar, lifting 3 leg chairs up wae one hand etc, kept telling us he was some sort of martial artist , and that he wasn't allowed to scrap anybody without giving them due warning. All was well till he got a bit cheeky one afternoon and my wee pal laid the head on him. He was about 30 , my wee mate was 17. We went for a swim.

My mate's mate does a bit of Ju Jitsu. My mate was always telling me about how his pal was some fighter and how you wouldn't want to mess with him, and his pal also bought into his own hype. One night they were walking back from picking up a Chinese and got jumped by 5 or 6 neds. My mate took a kicking and the Ju Jitsu expert ran away.

Fucking Tom Fletcher. What a disgrace of a man.

Obviously he made this horrendous video a few months back.

Today he tweeted 'player 2 has arrived.'

Just an all round horrendous guy and his cringy, attention seeking pish is being lapped up all over social media. Cannot wait until the egomaniac's life collapses around him.

ETA - In fact, it was even fucking worse than that. He tweeted 'player 2 has entered the game.' Fucking hate that c**t.

I genuinely have no clue who this is.

It's really fucking irrelevant whether you know who the boy is or not, it could be the boy next door for all that it matters. A c**t is a c**t is a c**t.

You sound like you've a guilty conscience. You're one of his half million followers aren't you? Just admit it - you love him and his videos.

He's done it his own way for the announcement and followed it up with an announcement on the same theme. It's funny as that's how I'm looking at if we have a sibling for our wee boy. Some company. A player 2 for him.

Also no idea. I'm guessing reality TV of some description?

Anyway, just had to make an emergency dash to get a winter jacket for the wean, as the zip on his current one is beyond repair. Went to Tesco and ASDA, but they're not selling winter clothes anymore. Swimsuits and summer clothes everywhere.

It's fucking February.

Also no idea. I'm guessing reality TV of some description?

Anyway, just had to make an emergency dash to get a winter jacket for the wean, as the zip on his current one is beyond repair. Went to Tesco and ASDA, but they're not selling winter clothes anymore. Swimsuits and summer clothes everywhere.

It's fucking February.

He's a member of the band McFly/McBusted

There's been an ongoing issue at work recently involving my desk fan and one of my bosses. He sits diagonally across the office but near me and has been complaining that my fan has been making him cold. I politely moved the fan so it won't be hitting him but I discovered yesterday when I came back from the printer that he had moved the fan again.

Not only did it not face him, it wasn't even facing me. He's a bit of a pain in the arse anyway (on his first staff night out with us he almost bought a round of half pints before I pointed out at the bar that we all asked for a pint) so I'm enjoying winding him up with this.

He's off today and another colleague of mine decided to give me some advice suggesting I either move my fan to the other side of my desk (wiring means this is impossible) or I get a smaller fan as to not disturb him. She is genuinely worried that an office wide ban on fans may happen as she has seen something like this before with heaters.

I'll be sure to keep everybody informed as to any developments in this situation. I know you all won't sleep tonight worrying that we'll all lose our fans.

There's been an ongoing issue at work recently involving my desk fan and one of my bosses. He sits diagonally across the office but near me and has been complaining that my fan has been making him cold. I politely moved the fan so it won't be hitting him but I discovered yesterday when I came back from the printer that he had moved the fan again.

Not only did it not face him, it wasn't even facing me. He's a bit of a pain in the arse anyway (on his first staff night out with us he almost bought a round of half pints before I pointed out at the bar that we all asked for a pint) so I'm enjoying winding him up with this.

He's off today and another colleague of mine decided to give me some advice suggesting I either move my fan to the other side of my desk (wiring means this is impossible) or I get a smaller fan as to not disturb him. She is genuinely worried that an office wide ban on fans may happen as she has seen something like this before with heaters.

I'll be sure to keep everybody informed as to any developments in this situation. I know you all won't sleep tonight worrying that we'll all lose our fans.

Surely, as a Cowdenbeath fan, you'll be used to a lack of fans now anyway?

post-33318-14557011680979_thumb.jpg