What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Guest Margaret Curran

A couple of decades of watching the Buddies go down the tubes has probably fried the few brain cells that your Paisley Mama passed down to you.

Hence the lack of response...

You obviously have an inkling of musical taste left rattling around your empty skull but I remain to be convinced.

You are breath of stale air in the midst of the foul stench of Grangemouth methane!

A couple of decades of watching the Buddies go down the tubes has probably fried the few brain cells that your Paisley Mama passed down to you.

Hence the lack of response...

You obviously have an inkling of musical taste left rattling around your empty skull but I remain to be convinced.

You are breath of stale air in the midst of the foul stench of Grangemouth methane!

Erm..thanks...I think :rolleyes:

Guest Margaret Curran

Signing off Winston.........your response was measured and humourous.............unlike that fucking mother fucking w**ker that comes on and disses me avery time I open my fucking mouth............ I fucking hate that west of scotland east of scotland shite b*****d.

By the way how do you spell humoumpourous?

Signing off Winston.........your response was measured and humourous.............unlike that fucking mother fucking w**ker that comes on and disses me avery time I open my fucking mouth............ I fucking hate that west of scotland east of scotland shite b*****d.

By the way how do you spell humoumpourous?

If you were are real Shellick fan.............. but you're obviously just a 'curran bun' trying to make mischief.

Guest Radford 72

DMX - X Gonna Give It To Ya

Now...

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar, which I'd forgotten all about until Vermin Kay played it a minute ago!

Guest Radford 72
Basement Jaxx - listening to a few of their tracks - not been heard for a while, but it's still gid ! :D

The one BBC used for Euro 2004 (how long ago does that seem btw!) was a top tune!

Can't for life of me mind what it was called though! :huh:

Guest Radford 72
Having a cheeky wee lager after cutting the grass, its bloody warm out there boys and girls. :D

Listening to Heroes by David Bowie, very loudly :P

Good man, Mr M!

On my first Kronenbourg, third beer!

Listen very loudly to Razorlight - Golden Touch!

It's just finished and that song "Sometimes I feel like I'm in Barcelona" has just come on! Very loud to!

Bring on the footy ya f'cks! :D

The one BBC used for Euro 2004 (how long ago does that seem btw!) was a top tune!

Can't for life of me mind what it was called though!  :huh:

The song is ratherly aptly named good luck ! ;)

That's me off to Paw Broon's to watch the Leeds game then off to Paisley!!!

Hope you all enjoy your respective days oot!! especially the falkirk fans out there! :D

Mon the Bairns !!! Fitba's back !!!

:D:bounce2:bounce3:bounce2:bounce3:bounce2:bounce3:cheers:cheers:cheers:bounce2:bounce3:bounce2:bounce3:D