What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Yup. Im meeting Angie (Bav) for a couple of drinks beforehand if you want to come along?

574109[/snapback]

Cool, what time? And where?

I got an email tonight from the man himself ;) , apparently the gig is at 5.30pm...

Guest thebullywee
Cool, what time? And where?

I got an email tonight from the man himself  ;) , apparently the gig is at 5.30pm...

574122[/snapback]

Copthorne, 4.15 ;)

I bet you didn't. He only takes time to talk to important people like Moi :P:lol:

Copthorne, 4.15 ;)

I bet you didn't. He only takes time to talk to important people like Moi :P  :lol:

574128[/snapback]

Where's that? I won't be away from work that early, might make it for one though, I'll see.

If you sign up to his mailing list, you'll get it too. ;)

REM - Cuyahoga - personal highlight of the Loch Lomond gig

Guest thebullywee
Where's that? I won't be away from work that early, might make it for one though, I'll see.

574133[/snapback]

Its across from George Sq. Give me a bell when you are at the square and i will come and meet you (not going to be comatosed for a first as i think that BB is ace and want to hear a couple of songs :lol:)

Edited to add: Youd better be going for one after it :D

Edited by thebullywee

Its across from George Sq. Give me a bell when you are at the square and i will come and meet you (not going to be comatosed for a first as i think that BB is ace and want to hear a couple of songs :lol:)

574147[/snapback]

Righto will do. Yeah, I want to enjoy the gig too, should be good. Did you get Lapalco yet? It's better than the new one IMO, though I'm still getting to know it. Might be up for a pint after if you're still kicking about. ;)

I'm going to get all three albums signed - then when he makes it big, I'll have his first three albums signed by the man himself, will be worth a mint! B)

The Bees - No Atmosphere

:lol: I've just seen your edit, yup I'll be up for that! :D

Edited by Chris

Guest thebullywee
Righto will do. Yeah, I want to enjoy the gig too, should be good. Did you get Lapalco yet? It's better than the new one IMO, though I'm still getting to know it. Might be up for a pint after if you're still kicking about.  ;)

I'm going to get all three albums signed - then when he makes it big, I'll have his first three albums signed by the man himself, will be worth a mint!  B)

:lol: I've just seen your edit, yup I'll be up for that!  :D

574153[/snapback]

Nah i will go in early on Thursday and get it out of fopp. Been listening to the new one all day. Bav is their newest, biggest fan.

Yeah im sure they will be worth a bit :P

Good stuff. I will get the 1st one in, afterall, i wouldn't even know who Brendan Benson was if it wern't for you :D:D

Nah i will go in early on Thursday and get it out of fopp. Been listening to the new one all day. Bav is their newest, biggest fan.

Yeah im sure they will be worth a bit :P

Good stuff. I will get the 1st one in, afterall, i wouldn't even know who Brendan Benson was if it wern't for you :D  :D

574162[/snapback]

:D

Did I mention I could only stay for one?! ;):P

Nah that sounds good, I don't know how much before 5.30pm I'll get into town cos I'll be coming straight from work, but I'll definitely be up for a few drinks somewhere afterwards. :)

James - How Was It For You?

Guest thebullywee
:D

Did I mention I could only stay for one?!  ;)  :P

Nah that sounds good, I don't know how much before 5.30pm I'll get into town cos I'll be coming straight from work, but I'll definitely be up for a few drinks somewhere afterwards.  :)

574166[/snapback]

Aye that'l be right :P:lol:

Good stuff.

Guest Spring-heeled Jim
I like it for the lyric "there's nothing you wont do, with a drink inside you'

The more you listen to it though the more you realise it's a cheap copy of the magnificent 'There Goes The Fear'

574258[/snapback]

Now that youve mentioned it they do sound similar.

Cant wait to see the Doves at T in the Park. I seen them a few years ago, they were brilliant. :D

Words - The Doves

Edit - missing letters.

Edited by Spring-heeled Jim