What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I used to listen to this song but had actually forgotten about it til tonight. 

Brilliant song.

I remember reading something a while ago about how people's brains take music in in different ways, some people hear "sad" music and it makes them sad, I think this is the majority of people, whereas I'm someone that finds that listening to "depressing" music actually makes me feel good and uplifted in a way. It's weird because I think it does make sense that happy music should make you happy and sad music makes you sad but that just doesn't work for me. The best music for me comes from pain. 

Edited by SANTAN

I bought the Dylan Shadow Kingdom broadcast last night. I was expecting a prerecorded live concert but it turned out to be more like a film in almost a David Lynch sort of style with the arrangements of the old songs obviously recorded in a studio.

All the arrangements were two or three guitars, a old fashioned bass and Bob singing and playing harmonica. Queen Jane Approximately, Forever Young, Tom Thumb Blues and What Was It You Wanted were the highlights.

It's incredible that he's 80 and still knocking it out the park. 

Edited by Detournement