What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Jack then asked me to sit down, and asked if I'd like to f**k Liz. I said yes. He nodded to Liz, and she mounted me on the sofa, lowering herself towards my cock. https://handjobgifs.com/ I reached for my pants to get a condom, but Liz stopped me, saying she couldn't get pregnant and was clean, so I again just rolled with it. She grabbed my cock and began to work it into her pussy, inch by inch, until she was sitting with my dick completely inside her, her fiance naked and stroking as we fucked. She began to work herself backwards and forwards, slowly at first, then faster, and faster, and faster, becoming more vigorous as we found our rhythm and thrust together. Her arms were around my neck, my hands were on her ass, and she was the tightest little pussy I'd ever been inside. Her lips found my own, and we kissed as best we could in time with our grinding humping thrusting rhythm that we'd worked out. She soon tensed again, and let out a huge scream, and I could feel her juices flowing down my cock and onto my legs. She stood up after that, and bent over, asking me to f**k her from behind. I was only too happy to oblige, and began to ram her little pussy hard and fast, hearing the sopping wet noise of dick inside pussy, knowing that she was horny and turned on and it was me that was doing it. I could see Jack stroking harder now, and, oddly, it turned me on even more. I continued fucking her, then realized that Jack was filming us on his phone. This was enough to put me over the edge, and I spurted stream after stream of hot cum inside this strange woman, who was loving every minute of it.
Spent, I came out of her, and flopped onto the sofa. I thought we were done, but apparently not. Jack wanted to know how long it would take me to get hard again. I told him to give me a few, so we all sat around and talked for a while, all three of us naked, Liz still dripping, Jack still hard an occasionally stroking, and me not quite hard, but not yet soft either. Jack then started asking if I'd ever been with a guy, to which I replied no. I wasn't sure where the conversation was going, but again decided to roll with it. He said that one of their fantasies was to suck off the same guy, and asked if I'd be ok with it. I'd never really thought about that before, but the idea oddly turned me on, and I agreed. Next thing I know, I'm being led by Liz into their bedroom, where I'm asked to lie on my back on the bed. https://deepthroatgifs.com/ Liz took off her heels and her fishnets, and crawled onto the bed, kissing me, and working her way down my body to my once again fully erect cock. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. I felt the bed shake as Jack got on it, and felt a second pair of hands on me. I glanced down, and saw the Jack was massaging my balls as Liz sucked me off. Next thing I know, Liz has backed off a little, and Jack's mouth is wrapped around my cock, going up and down, and to be honest, if felt better than when Liz did it! In the meantime, Liz moved up to my face, stood over me, and I buried my head in her pussy, grabbing her ass, and listening to her moan. It was incredible. It was all a bit of a blur, but at one point, I remember Liz was sucking me again with her ass stuck up in the air, and Jack was fucking her doggy style. I could feel him thrusting into her as she sucked me off. It was a huge turn on, and I could feel myself getting ready to cum, but I somehow managed to hold off.
This went on for a while, then the next thing I know, they're both down there licking my dick from either side. I feel a finger brushing my ass hole, and realized that  Jack had lubed up his finger and was trying to poke me. It tickled, but felt good, so I opened my legs a bit and he worked his finger into me. It burned a little, then I realized he was massaging my prostate. It was an odd but not uncomfortable sensation, and overall I enjoyed it, but he stopped after a minute or so, and asked Liz to get on top of me again. She mounted me, and slowly started riding me again. I was so hard and so horny. I thought of Aimee, and wished she could have been there to join in. She was probably fucking someone else, too, because I'd told her to go ahead if she found someone. Jack got on his knees behind Liz, and slowly tried to work his dick inside her ass. The pressure on my dick as he did so was pretty intense, but I loved it, and soon neither Liz nor I were moving at all, but Jack was fucking her and doing all the work, stimulating both https://cumshotgifs.com/ Liz and I as he did so. It was pretty intense, and I loved every minute of it. He soon came in her ass, and I felt cum dripping onto my legs. Liz then turned to face away from me, and she began to f**k me up and down, slowly, then faster and faster.

Edited by muvukinu