What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Al Green - So Tired of Being Alone (Live on Soul School)

If you don't feel this song, if you don't feel this awesome live version of this song, then check your pulse because you might not be alive, my friend. Check that you've locked your windows and doors too, because I'm in the kind of mood where I might phone Al Green and suggest we break into your house and steal your carpet just to f**k with your head a wee bit. Can you imagine? You wake up and find your window wide open, your floorboards exposed and Al Green and some Dundonian c**t sitting astride your rolled up carpet on the pavement outside your house as if it were a banana boat bobbing merrily in the Med off the coast of some tourist hell hole. I fucking dare you not to like this song, punk.

Al Green - So Tired of Being Alone (Live on Soul School)

If you don't feel this song, if you don't feel this awesome live version of this song, then check your pulse because you might not be alive, my friend. Check that you've locked your windows and doors too, because I'm in the kind of mood where I might phone Al Green and suggest we break into your house and steal your carpet just to f**k with your head a wee bit. Can you imagine? You wake up and find your window wide open, your floorboards exposed and Al Green and some Dundonian c**t sitting astride your rolled up carpet on the pavement outside your house as if it were a banana boat bobbing merrily in the Med off the coast of some tourist hell hole. I fucking dare you not to like this song, punk.

That's where the joy of laminate flooring comes in, you and Al Green break in to my house for some carpet stealing and you're going to be thoroughly disappointed. Sure there's a rug available, but you can't steal that, it really ties the room together maaaan, and you'd better not piss on it, cause if you do I'll be forced to get in tow with my old bowling buddy John Goodman and wreak all sorts of hell. Steve Buscemi will end up dead, some mental Germans with a ferret - a fuckin' ferret - will watch me having a bath, I'll have to have sex with Julianne Moore - and no one wants that, least of all Moore - all the while everyone'll have to call me 'The Dude'. Are you ready for that? Eh? Eh? I'll not judge you if you're not, few are, even mad Dundonian c***s and Al Green...

Fortunately, I dig Al Green like a roadsworker for the council doing repairs so all's fine...for now.

I also dig this crazy son of a gun...

That's where the joy of laminate flooring comes in, you and Al Green break in to my house for some carpet stealing and you're going to be thoroughly disappointed. Sure there's a rug available, but you can't steal that, it really ties the room together maaaan, and you'd better not piss on it, cause if you do I'll be forced to get in tow with my old bowling buddy John Goodman and wreak all sorts of hell. Steve Buscemi will end up dead, some mental Germans with a ferret - a fuckin' ferret - will watch me having a bath, I'll have to have sex with Julianne Moore - and no one wants that, least of all Moore - all the while everyone'll have to call me 'The Dude'. Are you ready for that? Eh? Eh? I'll not judge you if you're not, few are, even mad Dundonian c***s and Al Green...

laugh.gif

The Dude abides....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilsK7hyEuFI&feature=related

I also dig this crazy son of a gun...

biggrin.gif

Forever associated with this piece of comedy gold: