What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I sometimes get the feeling that this is a "lets baffle the old guys with weird band names and stupid song titles" thread!!!

I own up - I'm out of touch!

I have to admit to searching out a lot of the stuff I've never heard of, on kazza, and to some of you, thanks for broadening my musical horizons, to others -how can you listen to such p*sh!!!!

As Winston says, there's no such thing as good taste or bad taste - only other peoples tastes.

All I can say is Thank God I'm not some other people!! :P

Stereolab = French arty-farty indie/electropop. Right up my street. :D

I'm listening now to Songs:Ohia - The Magnolia Electric Company. For all you old guys, it sounds just like Neil Young.

Stereolab = French arty-farty indie/electropop.  Right up my street.  :D

Or, Stereolab = Kraftwerk meets Bananarama

Just downloaded Les Yper-sound - strange street to be up........!!!!

Edited by LiviClyde

I sometimes get the feeling that this is a "lets baffle the old guys with weird band names and stupid song titles" thread!!!

I own up - I'm out of touch!

Hey I pretend i'm still young (under 30 just! :lol: ) and i haven't got a clue who half the music on this thread is!

currently listening to How to be Dead by Snow Patrol.........

Hey I pretend i'm still young (under 30 just! :lol: ) and i haven't got a clue who half the music on this thread is!

currently listening to How to be Dead by Snow Patrol.........

What do you mean pretend you are still young!! God I've got a son older than you!!!

Listening to "Theme from a Summer Place" Percy Faith - the most romantic music - EVER! ( But then it does have very special memories!)

I defy anyone to listen to this with their partner and not suck cum -oops- I mean succumb!

Stereolab = French arty-farty indie/electropop. Right up my street. :D

I'm listening now to Songs:Ohia - The Magnolia Electric Company. For all you old guys, it sounds just like Neil Young.

Stereolab are pure class. I thought that was the end of them last year after Mary but the new album is excellent and they were brilliant at the QMU earlier this year.

Back on topic: David Bowie - Heathen

Stereolab are pure class. I thought that was the end of them last year after Mary but the new album is excellent and they were brilliant at the QMU earlier this year.

Emperor Tomato Ketchup is a fantastic album, I listen to it regularly. It's very avant garde B)

They also have a track called 'French Disco' I heard a remix of it in the Arches a few years ago and it was even better than the original version

Guest bud wiser

Currently listening to some muppet Englishman banging on and boring everyone else to tears on a conference call. Stick it on speaker and get onto P & B for a while and make the afternoon more bearable!! B)

In the car however I will mostly be listening to Ludacris, Jay Z or the (surprisingly good) Black Eyed Peas album. Monday morning I'll be back to accoustic Oasis to ease me into the week again.