What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Eamon - I dont want you back

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some girl called Frankee has brought out a version that hits back at that called "F*ck u right back" and it's basically the girl he talks about in his song getting her own back, using his tune but changing the lyrics. She says things like "You asked for this" "There are always two sides to the story" and "You thought you broke my back, but the truth is, your sex was whack" - something to that effect.

It's class! :D

Some girl called Frankee has brought out a version that hits back at that called "F*ck u right back" and it's basically the girl he talks about in his song getting her own back, using his tune but changing the lyrics. She says things like "You asked for this" "There are always two sides to the story" and "You thought you broke my back, but the truth is, your sex was whack" - something to that effect.

Surely if she is using his music, he'll get the royalties so she's just making him cash? I'm sure Eamonn is delighted that she's got her own back :lol:

Don't hold me to that...

The actual music could be different but she sings her lyrics in the same way he does his. Whatever happens re the financial side of things, she has ripped it out of him and it's very humorous. Her song is better too :D

:lol::lol: aye i know its classic stuff

Guest BullyWee1878

Thing is she has never met this eamon guy and has just done this song to try and get a few quid.

F'ck me I didnt understand most of that I just read. I am getting old it seems. Who is Eamon?

Erm, Led Zeppelin - Communication Breakdown for me at the moment :ph34r:

I'm as lost as you.

Chemical Brothers singles 1993 - 2003 for me!

F'ck me I didnt understand most of that I just read. I am getting old it seems. Who is Eamon?

Just had a listen to him!

Foul mouthed son of Leo Sayer by the sound of him - is there nothing original around?

Edited by LiviClyde

I agree, the only original artists have been Bill Hayley, The Beatles (maybe The Stones), The Kinks, The Sex Pistols, Spandau Ballet and Oasis. The rest have all been rip off merchants

(pulls pin out of grenade and disappears quickly) :rolleyes:

:lol:

What about Kraftwerk :)

I agree, the only original artists have been Bill Hayley, The Beatles (maybe The Stones), The Kinks, The Sex Pistols, Spandau Ballet and Oasis. The rest have all been rip off merchants

Oasis????

Your tongue must be sore, sticking in your cheek like that!!!

What about Hank Williams?

If you listen to Rock Around The Clock, the riff is a straight rip off of a Hank Williams track ( Move It On Over ) which I think was written in the mid forties.

What about Hank Williams?

If you listen to Rock Around The Clock, the riff is a straight rip off of a Hank Williams track ( Move It On Over ) which I think was written in the mid forties.

Bloody Hell, P&B are you even older than me?

I thought I had the "Oldest Poster" title wrapped up!

Back to topic - Give me Hope Jo'anna - Eddy Grant!

Bloody Hell, P&B are you even older than me?

I thought I had the "Oldest Poster" title wrapped up!

Back to topic - Give me Hope Jo'anna - Eddy Grant!

I wasn't around in the 40's, or even ths 50's for that matter. I just have a diverse taste in music. I current have Jr Gong, Joss Stone, Burt Bacharach, Rory Gallagher, FLC & Syds Floyd on the CD changer.

I'm not into following genres. If I like it - I like it.

BTW - If you have the oldest poster wrapped up, is that a self portrait on the avatar?

Edited by p&b is a disgrace