What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Brother fire I got to verse with you

I just ran into this ice cold cube

Thought its ways could freeze me out

So I left it melting there no doubt.......

Sister fire, I feel your glow

Walk on true cause they don't know

Sister ice I felt your chill

It must have been a bitter pill

Fucking quality tune mate, Aziz's guitar is outstanding on that track. I'd love to hear it live but he would have to have Aziz on tour with him. There a live version of it at T in the Park 1998 on youtube, should check it out in case you havn't already.

Gotta tell you though I do prefer the Roses' version though.... but I would cause their my favourite band. You heard it?

Sister fire, I feel your glow

Walk on true cause they don't know

Sister ice I felt your chill

It must have been a bitter pill

Fucking quality tune mate, Aziz's guitar is outstanding on that track. I'd love to hear it live but he would have to have Aziz on tour with him. There a live version of it at T in the Park 1998 on youtube, should check it out in case you havn't already.

Gotta tell you though I do prefer the Roses' version though.... but I would cause their my favourite band. You heard it?

Haven't heard either mate. Would appreciate it if you linked me. B)

Adorable - Homeboy

Haven't heard either mate. Would appreciate it if you linked me. B)

there used to be video footage of the Reading 96 version on youtube but it was taken off. I've got the gig on dvd(their last ever) which is rare as f**k.

The Stone Roses - High Time

Edited by coldojag

<a href ="
Cold Cube TITP 98</a>

<a href ="

Cold Cube Reading 96</a>

there used to be video footage of the Reading 96 version on youtube but it was taken off. I've got the gig on dvd(their last ever) which is rare as f**k.

The Stone Roses - High Time

Cracking mate. Listening to 'Your Star Will Shine' live in Amsterdam which was one of the affiliated links to those. :king

Cracking mate. Listening to 'Your Star Will Shine' live in Amsterdam which was one of the affiliated links to those. :king

No bother man, took me so fucking long to figure out why i wasnt putting in the links correctly :lol:

Quality song man, Squire at his best, Second Coming's an unbelievable album(I would say that) Tears was my favourite song for about 3months back in the day. How Do You Sleep though has to be by the slimmest of percentages my favourite song on that album.

I've got shit loads of bottlegs and that, if you want any just pm us.

No bother man, took me so fucking long to figure out why i wasnt putting in the links correctly :lol:

Quality song man, Squire at his best, Second Coming's an unbelievable album(I would say that) Tears was my favourite song for about 3months back in the day. How Do You Sleep though has to be by the slimmest of percentages my favourite song on that album.

I've got shit loads of bottlegs and that, if you want any just pm us.

Would appreciate the bootlegs mate. I've got all the album track and possibly a couple of B's in amongst it, nothing else though.

Pm on route.