What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Cheers, LJ, but you're not suggesting I actually PAY for it, are you? :o

I'll persevere with WinMX for awhile ;)

No :lol:

Since I'm on a jurrassic PC on dial-up, I've no idea which mp3 sites are free and which ones you pay for. Just got the link from their official site. However, read the reviews on the amazon page and make up your own mind.

Now listening to: Low - Blue Christmas

Thas what I was thinking as well (well after Roger Watters left anyway, well before the The Final Cut anyway :rolleyes: ), but The Division Bell did have a couple of good tracks on it.

Would be interesting to see how they fayred these days though.

And I still havent seen them live. :(

The Floyd are IMO the most overrated band ever. Well apart from the Beatles anyway :lol:

Put on a big fancy light show to fool the listeners into thinking they are something other than an uninteresting bunch of middle aged bank managers playing dull self indulgant prog-rock.

The Floyd are IMO the most overrated band ever. Well apart from the Beatles anyway :lol:

Put on a big fancy light show to fool the listeners into thinking they are something other than an uninteresting bunch of middle aged bank managers playing dull self indulgant prog-rock.

Thats why I am police the old music and you dont ;)

Their live shows were fantastic. Slightly different but did you ever see Roger Watters performing The Wall in Berlin after the real wall came down. Fantastic show, even though Cyndi Lauper and the Scorpions murdered a couple of tracks. <_<

Now listening to Why - The Specials :D