What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

i've not done anything since ba told me off ages ago

You're just being a pain in the arse. Stop going on about Lauren, if we ignore her for long enough, she will go away. Stop taking the bait every time, just ignore it. ;)

Right.

I'm really getting sick of this nonsense. Stop goading him.

Lauren, I haven't banned you under this user name, but rest assured if you carry on with your inane drivel, ruining decent threads, I will. And I'll continue to ban you every time you re-register.

Clyde Kid, you've improved in your posting recently, don't slip back to what you were like when you first came on,

Just grow up, the lot of you.

And don't think it isn't obvious that you (Lauren and Clyde Kid) are posting here every minute to get your post count up. Stop it.

Sort it out! <_<

Right.

I'm really getting sick of this nonsense. Stop goading him.

Lauren, I haven't banned you under this user name, but rest assured if you carry on with your inane drivel, ruining decent threads, I will. And I'll continue to ban you every time you re-register.

Clyde Kid, you've improved in your posting recently, don't slip back to what you were like when you first came on,

Just grow up, the lot of you.

And don't think it isn't obvious that you (Lauren and Clyde Kid) are posting here every minute to get your post count up. Stop it.

Sort it out! <_<

Nice one, Ruggy. ;)

Five for Fighting - Superman