What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Right stop right there :angry:

Dmton and Raith1883, you two are better posters than that. All you are doing is goading lauren and Clyde Kid into talking shite, not that they seem to need much of a reason.

Stop hijacking threads with your inane childish patter from now on. If you want to talk to kids, use your msn or find a childrens website to do it on.

You two should know better <_<

Right stop right there :angry:

Dmton and Raith1883, you two are better posters than that. All you are doing is goading lauren and Clyde Kid into talking shite, not that they seem to need much of a reason.

Stop hijacking threads with your inane childish patter from now on. If you want to talk to kids, use your msn or find a childrens website to do it on.

You two should know better <_<

If you look at it, it's not really me and the Fifer. We ain't egging them on or at, we're just telling them how much pish they talk. Anyway, i've said on the other thread that it should stop, and hopefully it does.

BA for mod! :)

Thats probably a bad idea, the first night he appears on here drunk, there won't be any posters left in the morning.

Lol :lol: BA, what do you think? I think you'd be pretty good. You're a no-nonsense sort of guy, which would be better for the board I think. :)