What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

No problem. ;) You know where to find me pre-kick off tomorrow - if I get a chance to burn it tomorrow that is. If not, Saturday. ;)

Ruggy if you are about are you still able to sort this for me?? :D

madonna - nothing fails :D

sorry Jim! i've only got 3 and a bit weeks to go!

Madonna and Missy Elliot - Into the Hollywood Grove B) :D

Is your heid not wasted with that drivel yet. Never mind only three weeks to go. Mind phone us all at Firhill ;)

The Clash - Somebody Got Murdered. Not a classic Clash tune, but still 1000 times better than anything Madonna has ever done :D

Is your heid not wasted with that drivel yet. Never mind only three weeks to go. Mind phone us all at Firhill ;)

The Clash - Somebody Got Murdered. Not a classic Clash tune, but still 1000 times better than anything Madonna has ever done :D

:lol::lol:

mibbaes naw!!

and pishflaps to that! :P

who? :blink:

Trust me, she's brilliant. Angel-voiced singer/songwriter who came to prominence along with the Californian/Nashville Americana movement of the early 70s. She was a contemporary of the Byrds, but still produces some top stuff nowadays.

Edited to say - you'll probably have heard the song Love Hurts which she sung with Gram Parsons.

Edited by Jim Pansy

Tell you what, you set up a poll, with The Clash, Madonna, and eight other bands of your choosing. I bet you a good few pints Madonna is in the bottom 5(unless you pick really pish bands like Busted and that)

Stereotype - The Specials B)

i couldn't give a monkeys if she was bottom of a poll on here! polls on here mean nothing! i think she's brilliant and that's that :D

i'm not listening to anything except a woman talking about her breast reduction :blink:

i couldn't give a monkeys if she was bottom of a poll on here! polls on here mean nothing! i think she's brilliant and that's that :D

i'm not listening to anything except a woman talking about her breast reduction :blink:

Fair point, the polls on here are shite. Some of these arseholes have too many aliases now for my liking <_<

As for your second paragraph, I hope its not a personal visit :o;)

cheers. i will do my best but might not be there till about 10 to 3. will you still be about then?

Might be running about like a daftie at that time. I'll leave it in an envelope for you with one of the doormen if I'm not about. ;)

Might be running about like a daftie at that time. I'll leave it in an envelope for you with one of the doormen if I'm not about.  ;)

cheers. i thought you might be. ;)

Edited by butterflybairn