What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Cheers LJ, finally someone likes something I listen to. B)

Erm, just to spoil my record, Spandau Ballet - True :ph34r: (But it does mean a lot to me that song :( )

I've got the Real One Jukebox on tonight. Some weird music popping up, like Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks! :o:lol:

Right now, believe it or not, it's Paul Young - everytime you go away.

he's no a bad chanter, the boy.

Cheers LJ, finally someone likes something I listen to. B)

Erm, just to spoil my record, Spandau Ballet - True :ph34r: (But it does mean a lot to me that song :( )

Why is the best of a wonderful 3 track single.

Ghost Town and Friday Night, Saturday Morning are excellent as well though.

I've got the Real One Jukebox on tonight. Some weird music popping up, like Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks! :o:lol:

Right now, believe it or not, it's Paul Young - everytime you go away.

he's no a bad chanter, the boy.

Its great having all your tunes on random aint it. Weird when you go from something like Pink Floyd to The Darkness though :blink:

Currently got A Little Respect by Erasure on here :unsure:

Mind you it does have the line - I'll be forever blue - so it aint too shabby at all ;)

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Its great having all your tunes on random aint it. Weird when you go from something like Pink Floyd to The Darkness though :blink:

Currently got A Little Respect by Erasure on here :unsure:

Mind you it does have the line - I'll be forever blue - so it aint too shabby at all ;)

Indeed! Mine has just gone from Art and Garfunkel, Mrs Robinson, to Aerosmith, Dream on acoustic! :lol:

Why is the best of a wonderful 3 track single.

Ghost Town and Friday Night, Saturday Morning are excellent as well though.

I have The Specials Best Of triple CD - Stereo-Typical, As, Bs & Rarities if you want to borrow

I do not play my viynl stuff now, too valuable I think.

Hey I am listening to The Pixies :)

It just come on VH2, a song called Here Comes Your Man I think, sounds good, I could listen to them I think. Good guitar band B)

any of you bother your arse with records any more?I`ve got a room in the house which is like John Cusicks in High Fidelity.Records piss all over CD`s in my opinion.

ME! I've got a Rega Planar 3 turntable with an RB 250 tonearm and a Linn K7 cartridge.

It does sound pretty awesome through my old Tannoy Mercury S speakers but we've all become lazy fuckers with the convenience that CD and mp3 offer in comparison...I mean, if I want to change between a 45 or a 33, I have to lift off the whole platter and move the belt on the pulley :rolleyes: