What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Not old enough to be an auld punk myself, but DIscharge were a fucking amazing band. Been listening to this all week; I didn't keep many records when I sold my collection off years ago, but this was one of them.

9 hours ago, Oscar Wilder said:

Cheers pal, thot ye might have been an auld punk like me an Blackie Gold, but those days stay wae ye, after the Manchester gigs stayed ia flat in mosside wae the Exploited, bambi fae Discharge, an Martin Roper fae Anti Pasti, yin of my best nights ever!! emoji4.png

I sat in a larger group drinking with Big John from the Exploited before he moved to Edinburgh and his music days. I remember a bunch of great Oi gigs around that time, Anti Pasti I liked a lot, Chron gen too as well as the usual oi suspects.

13 hours ago, Oscar Wilder said:

Cheers pal, thot ye might have been an auld punk like me an Blackie Gold, but those days stay wae ye, after the Manchester gigs stayed ia flat in mosside wae the Exploited, bambi fae Discharge, an Martin Roper fae Anti Pasti, yin of my best nights ever!! emoji4.png

Aye in terms of my musical tastes I suppose you could say I’m an auld punk to some extent but got a few older mates from Bo’ness that lived and breathed it at the time and still do.