What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

8MBU, know you are a pal of Wattie from the Exploited, can you tell me whatever happened to Gary and Dru from the band around the 81 period?
Saw them 5 times Playhouse, supporting the Ramones, Bungalow Bar, Retford Porterhouse and Manchester Mayflower, then the Apocalypse Now tour which was brilliant! Oh to be young again!! [emoji16]

1 hour ago, Oscar Wilder said:

8MBU, know you are a pal of Wattie from the Exploited, can you tell me whatever happened to Gary and Dru from the band around the 81 period?
Saw them 5 times Playhouse, supporting the Ramones, Bungalow Bar, Retford Porterhouse and Manchester Mayflower, then the Apocalypse Now tour which was brilliant! Oh to be young again!! emoji16.png

I don’t know Wattie that well mate, more an acquaintance in my student days and friend of a friend type thing as I’m friends with a lot of old punks. The 81 period you mention I’m struggling to give you an answer as I myself would have barely be a year old then.

Cheers pal, thot ye might have been an auld punk like me an Blackie Gold, but those days stay wae ye, after the Manchester gigs stayed ia flat in mosside wae the Exploited, bambi fae Discharge, an Martin Roper fae Anti Pasti, yin of my best nights ever!! [emoji4]

I don’t know Wattie that well mate, more an acquaintance in my student days and friend of a friend type thing as I’m friends with a lot of old punks. The 81 period you mention I’m struggling to give you an answer as I myself would have barely be a year old then.