What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Enjoying this BBC News remix. [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention]

Big Callum Gallacher was losing it at this on Clyde One yesterday.

Must say, as big a fan as I am of the second album, wish the Blessed Madonna had stayed away from our Albanian Queen cause what I’ve heard so far of the remixes have been stinking.

Really wish somebody's club would pump this out of their Tannoy public announcement system right before KO.

"We are scanning the scene in the city tonight, we are looking for you to start up a fight..."

Edited by Hedgecutter

21 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Now, this is cool...

Big fan of his Simigwa album.  If you like the African funk sound check out everything on Analog Africa and Academy LPs (who reissued Simigwa), a German guy called Frank went digging over there and came back with some great albums for reissuing, there's a small doc about him in Africa on youtube.  Haven't heard a bad African album on either label.  Soundway Records have some good releases too.

On 28/09/2020 at 18:07, Boostin' Kev said:

Big fan of his Simigwa album.  If you like the African funk sound check out everything on Analog Africa and Academy LPs (who reissued Simigwa), a German guy called Frank went digging over there and came back with some great albums for reissuing, there's a small doc about him in Africa on youtube.  Haven't heard a bad African album on either label.  Soundway Records have some good releases too.

I just checked it out.

I love the way he lampoons James Brown at the start.