New Users Please Read !

Div

Guest smfc_greg_smfc
first time poster, semi-regular on black and white army.

How do ?

That quote sums up what I intended to say in my first post :lol::)

Guest Tatty Boabie

Not exactly a new user, but there are still a couple of things I can't do :(

1) How do you quote part of a post, I only seem to be able to quote all of it. I know there is a Quote button, but I don't know how to use it.

2) How do you quote multiple posts. That is, if I wanted to quote 3 different people's posts, and make my comments in between them, all in one of my posts.

If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thankyou.

1) How do you quote part of a post, I only seem to be able to quote all of it. I know there is a Quote button, but I don't know how to use it.

Like this?

Easy, use the button that you usually use to quote and delete/cut the text, wrapped in the quotes, that you don't want to appear.

2) How do you quote multiple posts. That is, if I wanted to quote 3 different people's posts, and make my comments in between them, all in one of my posts.

Use the "quote button" you mentioned above... It will turn red and the + sign will turn to a - sign, when you have clicked all the ones you wish to quote, use the "Add Reply" button.

Is that clear? :unsure:

Edited by garymcc1874

Guest Tatty Boabie
Like this?

Easy, use the button that you usually use to quote and delete/cut the text, wrapped in the quotes, that you don't want to appear.

Use the "quote button" you mentioned above... It will turn red and the + sign will turn to a - sign, when you have clicked all the ones you wish to quote, use the "Add Reply" button.

Is that clear? :unsure:

Brilliant, perfectly clear.

Thankyou very much

I should have worked out the first one :D

Hi everyone, my name is Enton. I'm from Workington, just over the border in Cumbria, England, however I have a lot of connections with Scotland.

My fav. Scottish team is Celtic, however I'm not a really avid fan.

My full name is Nick Toner, possibly related to Jimmy and Chris Toner, the latter who died in the bus crash last week. Jimmy played for Leeds Untied and was part-time coach there for a while too (I'm sure you know!).

Can anyone give me any info on this? You might have a topic here about it but there are a LOT of posts to trawl through!

Guest Five and Twenty Past
Hi everyone, my name is Enton. I'm from Workington, just over the border in Cumbria, England, however I have a lot of connections with Scotland.

My fav. Scottish team is Celtic, however I'm not a really avid fan.

My full name is Nick Toner, possibly related to Jimmy and Chris Toner, the latter who died in the bus crash last week. Jimmy played for Leeds Untied and was part-time coach there for a while too (I'm sure you know!).

Can anyone give me any info on this? You might have a topic here about it but there are a LOT of posts to trawl through!

If it's just career information you're after then the Infowire forum is just the ticket.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...