New Users Please Read !

Div

hiya. new user. scotland supporter. looking for a club to support, please give me reasons why i should support yours. be nice

St.Mirren, as the owner of the site and it's superior moderator both support them. No better reason than to curry favour with us.. ;)

hiya. new user. scotland supporter. looking for a club to support, please give me reasons why i should support yours. be nice
date='May 16 2008, 15:18' post='2468532']

St.Mirren, as the owner of the site and it's superior moderator both support them. No better reason than to curry favour with us.. ;)

As the saying goes 'first come first served' ;)

Also,all buddies support scotland :D

StMirren have an almost completed new stadium near choo-choos, motorways and airports and perfectly sited for strolling from a local hostelry to a comfy seat... possible beside Will Haining's wife. (A Ms M Marsh, they tell me)

Plus StMirren are debt-free and solvent and returning to their rightful place as third force as best unbigoted team in Scotland. Be part of the happy march to Saintly success.

This works for me... :rolleyes:

There are two main ways to do this. One of them is from a post they have made. When you view a post it's made up of the content on the right, and the user's details on the left (posts, joined, etc). At the top of those details is the username of the poster. Left clicking on that username should provide you with a drop down menu which has "Send Message" as one of the options. Selecting that option will set up a PM to that user.

If you can't find a post by the user you wish to contact then you will need to find them through the Members Page. To do that, look at the top right of this page and you should see a list of links; Blogs, Calendar, Members, Search, Help. Clicking "Members" will bring you to a search page. In the "Search and Filter Options" section enter the start of the username for the user you are looking for (for example, if the user is called Fred Jones, you can get away with just entering "Fred"). Once you click "Go" the list of matching names will be shown. Again each username when left clicked once will display the drop down menu, allowing you to select "Send Message".

Hopefully that helps, if not you can read more about PMs here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.ph...DE=01&HID=6

How about your local team?!

Failing that be like me and support Raith Rovers...

Guest shug123
How about your local team?!

Failing that be like me and support Raith Rovers...

just registered and buggered up.SUPPORT THE WELL but sometimes take my wee boy to the ACCIES as its just arround the corner

Though I would say hello new to the forum and looking forward to some interesting discusions :D

With a name like that I suggest you get the Rangers v Celtic forum, and look up a poster called "beyemystic". :D