New Users Please Read !

Div

Good shout! If it weren't for flood control I'd probably have managed a few more by now.

...to you...

Flood control??? :blink:

You are a professional post whoor!!! :lol:

...to me...

Flood control??? :blink:

You are a professional post whoor!!! :lol:

...to me...

Just means you have to wait 30 secs before posting, it's a pain in the arse when you spot 2 good topics you want to post in. TBF we should have a more harsh restriction on the likes of Bhoys67 eg you must wait 3 hours before you can post again ;)

...to you...

Just means you have to wait 30 secs before posting, it's a pain in the arse when you spot 2 good topics you want to post in. TBF we should have a more harsh restriction on the likes of Bhoys67 eg you must wait 3 hours before you can post again ;)

...to you...

Between Post 373 and 375 on this thread you have made nearly 20 posts, you don't need any advice from the likes of me!!! :o

...to me...

Guest pauldg5

Hi, new poster. I've been posting on ScottishFitba.net for a couple of years, but I'm getting pretty tired of it, so I thought I'd try this place out. :)

Hi, new poster. I've been posting on ScottishFitba.net for a couple of years, but I'm getting pretty tired of it, so I thought I'd try this place out. :)

Would you like to engage in a spot of post hooring with me and King Kebab here? ;)

Dunno, but why would you listen to a feckin word Larsson says anyway? ;)

...to you...or is it to me, since Steven's stolen ma thunder again (ya bassa!).

...to you...