New Users Please Read !

Div

Yes I can hardly contain myself :ph34r:

My Cowdenbeath Alias was pretty thick ;)

...to me...

Ok that's me on 9999, what next :unsure:

Be patient.

...to you...

What he said, you are hereby restricted to aliases and PMs until you come up with a decent New Thread for your 10000th and yes it must be a new thread not just a reply to something!!!

...to me...

What he said, you are hereby restricted to aliases and PMs until you come up with a decent New Thread for your 10000th and yes it must be a new thread not just a reply to something!!!

...to me...

...to you...

this has been a slow day <_<

Guest Tatty Boabie

I'm not a new user, but I have forgotten how to use the Quote option. I can Reply, thus quoting the whole post, but how do you use the Quote button?

Thankyou.

I'm not a new user, but I have forgotten how to use the Quote option. I can Reply, thus quoting the whole post, but how do you use the Quote button?

Thankyou.

that is for when you want to do Multi Quotes.

you click the Quote button on all the posts which you wish to quote, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Add Reply' then all the posts you clicked quote on will be in your reply form so you can reply too all of the posts at the same time rather than lots of seperate ones.

i suppose im kind of new to this site too as i signed up, then never posted for a long time and only now have i started to post a bit so hello everyone :)

Edited by malkybck

As Turkish football fans have on their banners "Welcome to hell" ;)

Just kidding, welcome to the site :)

He is from Beith .... he alreadyy resides in Hell. I know as i have played their Golf Course in the winter!!

Guest Tatty Boabie
that is for when you want to do Multi Quotes.

you click the Quote button on all the posts which you wish to quote, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Add Reply' then all the posts you clicked quote on will be in your reply form so you can reply too all of the posts at the same time rather than lots of seperate ones.

i suppose im kind of new to this site too as i signed up, then never posted for a long time and only now have i started to post a bit so hello everyone :)

Thanks very much :)

Hi peeps, first post and all so just thought I would try posting to get the show on the road so to speak. Looking forward to visiting and posting on the forums.

Guest StMiranda3
Hi peeps, first post and all so just thought I would try posting to get the show on the road so to speak. Looking forward to visiting and posting on the forums.

Checking the quote function

Still don't know how it works.

Edited by StMiranda3