New Users Please Read !

Div

Don't write on the screen, use the KEYPAD (the thing way buttons)

Cue the old tipex on the monitor instead of "backspace"

Hello there. :)

Can we add Caledonian to the list of teams that people follow on the personal information bit. I know they're defunct and they never played senior football but they're my team, i don't follow any club side now, and i notice that clydebank is on the list.

Pretty please??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello ...I have just joined up and cant help but notice so many posters from 'lesser clibs' .... Hardly representitive of Scottish Football....but hey ho....WATP.

Most OF fans don't last long on here. They're usually driven back to cesspits like fuhrerfuhrer.com when they can't handle the barrage of truths thrown at them :)

Welcome :lol:

That truth being that also ran clubs like your own survive of the back of money generated by the old firm for the greater good of Scottish football as a whole.

When smaller clubs and their supporters start looking at the bigger picture and stop 'just getting by' then i will listen to their points of view with interest...Try starting with the simple fact Scotland simply cant sustain 42 'professional' football clubs....Its not exactly rocket science....I see East Stirlingshire will be bottom again...Thats ok though as the other 'nothing' clubs have that wee problem sorted....Its a closed shop and nobody else is getting in!!!! Pathetic.

Dont get me wrong i am originally from Kirkcaldy and have a soft spot for Raith Rovers and realise the struggle smaller clubs have to survive but there are solutions out there. Take ICT for example....Awwww f*ck not even a day has gone by and you have me ranting...Anyway WATP!! :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong i am originally from Kirkcaldy

Tragic. Maybe therein lies the problem. You hail from Kirkaldy yet you chose to follow the herd and take the easy option of supporting a team with readymade success. Perhaps if local community clubs like Clyde and Raith Rovers had more support from the locals, rather than see them all buy Rangers merchandice and attend Ibrox twice a decade, then we could all start looking ahead to the 'bigger picture' :)

Wait, don't tell me.....the old man supported the Behrs :rolleyes: