Firstscotrail Whatever The Feck They're Called

Rugster

Can someone tell me the point of having all these brown people in this country?

We're not allowed Christmas anymore because it might offend other religions.

It must offend them even more to be off their work around Xmas. They should be providing sevices and assistance for the Infidel to get smashed.

If there isn't enough of the Muslims, Hindus etc...... Atheists should be press ganged into action.

He does have a bit of a point, i read somwhere a while back that a team in some IT department in some company had finished their project ahead of schedule and so for a reward the boss gave them all a bottle of wine except one man was muslim (or somthing like that) and so therefore couldnt drink alcohol so instead of just saying to the boss i can't drink and the boss surley would have givin him the £10 that bottle cost he decided to sue the company for negligence (or somthing like that)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have 3 muslims at my work and they are nothing but hard workers and a delight to work with.

They we all off work for there festival in october.

So Olaf don,t tar everyone with the same brush please.

Yeh i can understand that MOST ethnic people and a pleasure to talk/work with, but there is the exception of some people taking it to far, eg; in school were not allowed to call a blackboard a blackboard 'cos its considered rasist, it's a board and its black how else would you describe it :blink:

Yeh i can understand that MOST ethnic people and a pleasure to talk/work with, but there is the exception of some people taking it to far, eg; in school were not allowed to call a blackboard a blackboard 'cos its considered rasist, it's a board and its black how else would you describe it :blink:

Fair point,But there is a danger of people taking a wider look at the situation,After all i said to one of the muslim guys the minute i see him looking angry with a rucksack on his back i was out of here he laughed,But i know him and his sense of humour.

How many would laugh at that?Not a lot i will bet.

Guest TheRock

Given how shite the GN board has been I can hardly blame him.

The Rock says:

The GN board sucks donkey balls, "The Nightshift" shits on it from a great height.

Given how shite the GN board has been I can hardly blame him.

What's wrong with you these days RiG? You used to be such a happy go lucky lad, now all you seem to do is whinge. :huh::(

It must be sharing a house with Peterhead Dave that does it. :ph34r:

What's wrong with you these days RiG? You used to be such a happy go lucky lad, now all you seem to do is whinge. :huh::(

It must be sharing a house with Peterhead Dave that does it. :ph34r:

Good to see Russell in his Santy hat back - I knew there was Christmas spirit in there somewhere! :lol::rolleyes:

Its the time of year Rugberto that does it and not having a missus - I love being with a lass this time of year. Of course there is other stuff as well but it'll all clear up and I'll be back to my less moaning self! ;):D

Guest VanderDalgarno

Getting brack to FirstScotrail, I once bought an Inverness- Aberdeen return 5 days in advance for £14.50. Then I went and left the tickets in my house, so had to fork out an extra £50 to get there and back

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any buses on boxing day that will go from Glasgow to Edinburgh?

In fact, are there ever any buses that go from Glasgow to Edinburgh? I'm not hugely knowledgeable on public transport eh what? Ok yah

The 'megabus' service is running as normal on boxing day.

May not be much help to most but could be to some.

could help folk wanting to go between edinburgh and glasgow

clicky

have to book in advance though

Feck, think I may have to persuade my mum that she reeeeeally wants to visit her aunt on boxing day... so she can drive and give me a lift B)

What a shower of jokers!!

How the feck am I supposed to have a right good scoop on Boxing Day and get to Tynecastle and back when there are no trains running?

What a pile of shite!

I know most people don't work on boxing day, but there's drinking to be done! :angry:

Absolutely old boy !

Fortunately I'll be getting a lift but I do sympathise with others not so fortunate.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a nice New Year's welcome from First Scotrail last night.

Not only have they increased a single fare by 20p from Kdy into Edinburgh, but I arrived at Kdy station at 20:30 for the 20:40 train only to find it was cancelled. The next train was at 21:10, so I wandered down to the bus station and saw the next bus wasn't for another hour, so I headed back up to the train station to see that the 21:10 service was delayed until 21:30.

That's great service isn't it and fully deserving of a price hike. :rolleyes:<_<

Train did in fact turn up at 21:30 by which point my arse had frozen to the seat.

As an aside I saw Tam Cowan on the train.

I got a nice New Year's welcome from First Scotrail last night.

Not only have they increased a single fare by 20p from Kdy into Edinburgh, but I arrived at Kdy station at 20:30 for the 20:40 train only to find it was cancelled. The next train was at 21:10, so I wandered down to the bus station and saw the next bus wasn't for another hour, so I headed back up to the train station to see that the 21:10 service was delayed until 21:30.

That's great service isn't it and fully deserving of a price hike. :rolleyes:<_<

Train did in fact turn up at 21:30 by which point my arse had frozen to the seat.

As an aside I saw Tam Cowan on the train.

Tuesday I went to Larbert to catch the 13.14 train to Edinburgh,looked at the board-Cancelled.Pissed off,especially at the prospect of a half hour wait,i went to buy a paper then returned to wait.Half 1 appears and the 13.14 service turns up-it wasn't cancelled afterall :blink: And they've increased the fare by 10p.

What a shower of complete amateurs.They can GTF! :angry:

Half 1 appears and the 13.14 service turns up-it wasn't cancelled afterall :blink: And they've increased the fare by 10p.

What a shower of complete amateurs.They can GTF! :angry:

The cancelled train was a GNER Express service. A GNER Express train rocketed past the station around 21:10. Hmm...

In the last week or so the train to Perth has been heavily delayed 3 times when I've been on it. The first time was technical problems, half hour delay. The next time was early in the morning when there was that heavy snowfall. The excuse they made was that there was a fallen tree outside Dunblane. It wasn't even windy! Did the weight of the snow bring down the tree? I arrived at 9 o'clock for a 7 o'clock start <_< , but at least I got offered a free cup of tea. :)

The other day, again outside Dunblane there was a 40 odd minute delay due to sheep on the line. How long does it take to move a sheep!?

I reckon they've got a big list of stock excuses and just pick whatever one takes their fancy.

Not to mention the fact half the time the carriage is absolutely freezing. One time, the conductor announced , ' sorry for the lack of heating in coach C. This is due to technical problems with the sound.' :blink::huh::lol:

Archived