Clyde Season 23/24

1 minute ago, ScottR96 said:

Really looking forward to our group consisting of Kilmarnock, Morton, Edinburgh and Stranraer. 

Last year's non regional draw was actually perfect in terms of interest and distances.

I fully expect Ross County, Inverness, Cove and Elgin this year.

19 hours ago, maccanee said:

Anyone ordered one of the matchwinner tops? Wondering how the sizing is, most footy tops are slim fit these days but I've had a few classic Scotland tops that have been regular fit and if anything, big for their size.

I’d personally go a size up for a more comfortable fit. I’m a M/L and the Large fits me perfectly.

We are planning on getting one of every size in the club shop for fans to try on hopefully for the start of the season. So if your wanting to wait and see what one fits best you could do that.

Edited by Jack Phillips

39 minutes ago, Jack Phillips said:

I’d personally go a size up for a more comfortable fit. I’m a M/L and the Large fits me perfectly.

We are planning on getting one of every size in the club shop for fans to try on hopefully for the start of the season. So if your wanting to wait and see what one fits best you could do that.

Cheers, I saw there was only 1 large on the website earlier so I've bought it, from what your saying that should be perfect for me anyway!

On 07/06/2023 at 14:42, Brian Carrigan said:

If this is Rob Jones I riot.

Finn Harps signing this boy with the idea of him being suitable to play in the LoI Premier was absolute madness. Never a surer sign that a hard relegation was on the cards.

13 minutes ago, tolka said:

Finn Harps signing this boy with the idea of him being suitable to play in the LoI Premier was absolute madness. Never a surer sign that a hard relegation was on the cards.

He is easily the worst player we’ve ever had ability wise as well as the laziest. Not a good combo!

1 minute ago, ScottR96 said:

He is one of the laziest players I’ve ever seen for Clyde.

I'm not one to throw accusations of laziness about - generally players will try even if some don't look like it - but him and Chris Johnston were both a complete joke. 

The game when Danny Lennon thought Jones tracking back out wide was a good idea was absolutely horrific.

Interesting Owners’ Meeting tonight. Actually came away with a feeling of relative optimism. Don’t want to share all of the details on a public forum but I don’t mind sharing a summary if anyone wishes to PM me. Most importantly on a footballing front, we should be hearing some news on players VERY soon.

Edited by Scott-Replay

How did Kurtis Roberts do with you guys last season? Seen some comments that he wasn’t great at the beginning but he seemed to get more positive reviews towards end of season? Always a player I liked at Stirling and felt he played well in a fairly poor side.

Have you signed up any current players for next year or just waiting on an announcement?