Who will be the next Celtic manager?

The next Celtic manager  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got an unasked-for Daily Record story about Angelica Poster Coghill's departure on Facebook.

Hundreds of comments from under-thinking OldFirmers claiming the DR and the rest of the media are forcing, forcing, the Aussie out.

Nowt to do  then, with the Totting Spurs of Hottenham wanting to speak to him and their OldFirm branch letting him.

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Maeda and Kyogo won’t fit in with Moyesy ball. He solely about strapping 6 footers getting on the end of set pieces and crosses.

It’s got him to a Euro Final and the Semi-final last year. He’s just bringing it back and doing it well.*

*in Europe. May not apply to Premier League.

Celtic don't really go for obvious candidates - I doubt many people thought Lennon would get it after Rodgers and Delia and Postecoglu were both pretty unknown when they came in.  I can't remember if Rodgers was a left field appointment - not really, I think.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Celtic don't really go for obvious candidates - I doubt many people thought Lennon would get it after Rodgers and Delia and Postecoglu were both pretty unknown when they came in.  I can't remember if Rodgers was a left field appointment - not really, I think.

It was a more a surprise that someone like Rodgers after managing Liverpool was firstly someone we could afford and secondly actually wanted it.