6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

No doubt road works on the A9 will be announced tomorrow…for at least a year.

Maybe spoke too soon. 2-1 to Ross County now.

There are pretty much permanent roadworks on the A9 until the dualling is complete.

Edited by Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Pretty much my thoughts. We get the derbies back. Swap Dundee teams; United always have a bit more glamour about them anyway. we get Airdrie for general baldy 50-year-old nuttiness and mayhem, Trump and Union jacks, and their iconic diamond shirts, and Ross County for a mad journey to the Highlands.

IMG_2739.jpeg

No mad journey to the Highland’s Plastic Whistle haves Hibs’d it.  Glasgow it is then. 

46 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

No mad journey to the Highland’s Plastic Whistle haves Hibs’d it.  Glasgow it is then. 

Aye, welcome back Thistle. Poor c***s. I thought they were going to be the first 4th-placed team to get promoted. Not to be. Horrible. Then a 3 hour drive home to contemplate the futility of life following a lower league Scottish football team. 

United will obviously be huge favourites to go straight back up as champions, while I would expect Inverness CT & Partick Thistle to finish in the top four.

Would be superb if the Pars managed to get into the mix but I think we'll likely end somewhere between 5th and 8th. I'm sure more half the league will be within 5-10 points of each by the end anyway.

20 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

This genuinely surprises me a wee bit as Airdrie Vs Ayr is a fixture with a lot of needle over the years. Although, to be fair, I suppose it's only to be expected given the decade or so we've spent stalled in the third tier.

We're definitely more interesting than the Accies, even if just for pantomime villain purposes.

As an away day it's just a bit shit.