New kits thread 23-24

On 04/06/2023 at 08:27, King Kebab said:

493D0465-FD1F-466F-9762-86A612F75E50.jpeg

That's really nice! Especially compared to the previous tartan one which has to be one of the worst kits I've ever seen!

Clyde done a similar thing a few seasons ago and it was executed really well imo, amazing thing to keep to the future (especially considering the fact that Clyde will definitely implode in the next few seasons).

12 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

That's really nice! Especially compared to the previous tartan one which has to be one of the worst kits I've ever seen!

Clyde done a similar thing a few seasons ago and it was executed really well imo, amazing thing to keep to the future (especially considering the fact that Clyde will definitely implode in the next few seasons).

Tartan one has certainly outlived its welcome, 3 years we've had it 😬

On 04/06/2023 at 12:02, ScottishLoon said:

As a forfar supporter we can only dream of creative kits, having restricted ourselves to the Pendle catalogue for the last 14 years 😂😭

I'll not have a bad word said about Pendle.

29 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:

I'll not have a bad word said about Pendle.

Listen I don't particularly dislike Pendle, there's a reason they're the go to cheap/Sunday league brand, just don't want to see it in senior league football anymore 😆

Edited by ScottishLoon

1 hour ago, ScottishLoon said:

Listen I don't particularly dislike Pendle, there's a reason they're the go to cheap/Sunday league brand, just don't want to see it in senior league football anymore 😆

I'm almost certain Forfar and Alloa are keeping Pendle in business. I don't even know any Sunday teams that use them! Most of the bulk teamwear companies use Puma, Macron adidas, Joma etc.

That said, since they modernised the templates the kits are looking much, much nicer.

2 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

Really don't see the issue with having Pendle in senior game. They've produced perfectly good teamwear for many.

100x better than getting the likes of Hummel sticking fucking chevrons everywhere.

2 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Really don't see the issue with having Pendle in senior game. They've produced perfectly good teamwear for many.

100x better than getting the likes of Hummel sticking fucking chevrons everywhere.

They can be in the senior game, they just have to make a better product. 

It's meh design, blah material and expensive for what it is.

East Fife update…

We’ve binned Joma and signed a new kit deal with Erreá!!!

so…

FE114B7A-E230-41D1-9D7A-9E5172FF87CA.jpeg.37decad8a3be59eb6fb12774777f7f92.jpeg

^^^ was that!!!

904A76AE-8C67-4EC5-AB96-DD895520073E.thumb.jpeg.4e8d7a810a9b2b85c1b17b6ab7ef54c9.jpeg

^^^ Now this!!!