LINLITHGOW ROSE 23/24

GorgieRose

20 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Any chat on signings? Would love to have seen Kavanagh in maroon but good business from Sauchie tying him up on a two year contract in November.

If he stays there I make them favourites for winning the league this year.

Im sure Herdy will have targets in mind, all about adding quality to the squad and not just filler players who arent going to make any improvements

On 06/06/2023 at 06:32, Findla22 said:

Thanks! I thought that but I have noticed that there are a couple of lowland league teams playing freindly’s that day?

If there's 19 teams then someone has a day.

Who were the two teams?

On 06/06/2023 at 13:50, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Any chat on signings? Would love to have seen Kavanagh in maroon but good business from Sauchie tying him up on a two year contract in November.

If he stays there I make them favourites for winning the league this year.

Heard tranents paid a heavy transfer fee for him

As a BU fan it pains to post this but Dylan Patterson is a brilliant signing for the Rose.  Watched him several times for Athletic usually wide right but sometimes more as a 10 and everything about his game is excellent. A real joy to watch.     He is the James Madison of the Lowland League.  Rose fans are in for a treat.       

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:

As a BU fan it pains to post this but Dylan Patterson is a brilliant signing for the Rose.  Watched him several times for Athletic usually wide right but sometimes more as a 10 and everything about his game is excellent. A real joy to watch.     He is the James Madison of the Lowland League.  Rose fans are in for a treat.       

Could see end of stowe time at rose, can't imagine there is room in starting XI for 2 very similar players. Time will tell..