LINLITHGOW ROSE 23/24

GorgieRose

Welcome to the Lowland League Linlithgow. What are your average home and away attendances like?

Hope to welcome many Linlithgow fan's to central park next season where usually away fans are welcome to have a refreshment at the clubs bar.

45 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Welcome to the Lowland League Linlithgow. What are your average home and away attendances like?

Hope to welcome many Linlithgow fan's to central park next season where usually away fans are welcome to have a refreshment at the clubs bar.

Averaged 518 at home and that doesnt count the 1800 at the Raith game.

Away support usually about 150.

Welcome. From a selfish point of view, I hope you are here for more than one season (and I am not referring to relegation).

What actually happened re promotion? I haven't been paying attention the last few weeks. Did you come straight up? Or did you have to beat the SoSFL winner?

25 minutes ago, PELE said:

Welcome. From a selfish point of view, I hope you are here for more than one season (and I am not referring to relegation).

What actually happened re promotion? I haven't been paying attention the last few weeks. Did you come straight up? Or did you have to beat the SoSFL winner?

Have you heard about the new Conference League?

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Sos champions and wos champions aren't licensed. So straight up after a full season of fixtures played.