23-24 Season Ticket and PATG Prices

13 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Yes I know we’re part-time so don’t have the same running costs etc as teams like United and Gayfield is predominantly terracing but our prices are really good… well comparatively anyway.

To compare to the costs in the discussion, you can get an adult and 2 x u12s at Arbroath for £280 (£300 to sit) and only £330/£370 if one of the kids is over 12.

It’s no accident that we have the highest (per capita) season ticket sales in the league… or did last season anyway.

I really can’t see what level of savings at some of the other clubs make it worthwhile getting a season ticket.

Your season ticket sales last year were excellent but how much of that was down to finishing second more than the price.  There was understandably a buzz around your town after your best season in decades.  Hopefully you’ve hooked a few more fans or a poor season this year might see some start to drift away again, fans outside your core support are fickle.  

24 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Your season ticket sales last year were excellent but how much of that was down to finishing second more than the price.  There was understandably a buzz around your town after your best season in decades.  Hopefully you’ve hooked a few more fans or a poor season this year might see some start to drift away again, fans outside your core support are fickle.  

Yeah of course that was a factor but we also sold 1200+ for 2021/22 when the season before we had ended up 8th… just.

I think it’s a combination of (relative) success for the last few years (not just last season), the feel good factor around the club, and pricing. My main point is that if we had upped the prices to say, £300 for a standard terracing ST, then I think we would see a pretty big reduction in ticket sales. Keeping the prices the same will perhaps tempt some of the new ST holders to get one again (in the hope of better performances and results), while raising the price would probably have the opposite affect.

12 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah of course that was a factor but we also sold 1200+ for 2021/22 when the season before we had ended up 8th… just.

I think it’s a combination of (relative) success for the last few years (not just last season), the feel good factor around the club, and pricing. My main point is that if we had upped the prices to say, £300 for a standard terracing ST, then I think we would see a pretty big reduction in ticket sales. Keeping the prices the same will perhaps tempt some of the new ST holders to get one again (in the hope of better performances and results), while raising the price would probably have the opposite affect.

Yeah everyone only seems to have noticed last year but it’s been good for a long time. Even back in the shocking L2 days we would be up there with the best part time, if there was a big game or derby we’d get a good turnout too. 

If the crowds were going to drift they’d have already done so after how bad last year was. Going to Gayfield was even a chore for me for most of it. The yoooooofs in particular have really bought into it all and are mad for it. 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

24 quid for Starks Park is a joke too.

Also, ICT charge 2 quid more 3 hours before  kick off or less? Am I reading that right? That can't be legal.

I think it's technically a discounted rate up until noon rather than an increased pay at the gate price if that makes sense.

And as long as home and away fans are treated the same it's within the league rules.

15 minutes ago, 101 said:

I think it's technically a discounted rate up until noon rather than an increased pay at the gate price if that makes sense.

And as long as home and away fans are treated the same it's within the league rules.

That's still a farce. Any last minute decisions getting unfairly treated and yeah I know, most likey home fans but still. Clubs should be persuading people rather than punishing.

On 08/06/2023 at 16:07, Stellaboz said:

That's still a farce. Any last minute decisions getting unfairly treated and yeah I know, most likey home fans but still. Clubs should be persuading people rather than punishing.

In place last season, possibly before that too. A great idea to encourage early commitment.  Dry yer eyes. 

On 31/05/2023 at 23:46, TxRover said:

Queens Park

Adult - £280

O-65, Student - £185

U-16 - £95

PATG - Not officially released, but I’d frozen too…Adult £20, U-65 and Student £13, U-16 £8. Thanks @Grumpy Soo-sider

You didn't pick up the info right. It's £0 for a U15 season ticket for current 'young spiders'

Also should state the prices go up by £50 from 3 July. Apols.

Edited by Grumpy Soo-sider
Correction

1 hour ago, Grumpy Soo-sider said:

You didn't pick up the info right. It's £0 for a U15 season ticket for current 'young spiders'

Also should state the prices go up by £50 from 3 July. Apols.

As I stated up top, I’m only posting the full price season tickets and PATG, not renewals, earlybirds or other loyalty. It made the whole thing unwieldily to maintain last year…much like adding in season ticket totals did. Sorry.

On 08/06/2023 at 09:26, Stellaboz said:

Also, ICT charge 2 quid more 3 hours before  kick off or less? Am I reading that right? That can't be legal.

Standard ticket price is around £20 for the North and South stands (a little more for the Main Stand). These prices are reduced by about £2 if bought in advance, a little like advance train tickets, to try and encourage people to buy before heading down to the ground and queuing up to buy a ticket. Home and away fans can both take advantage of this. As a result we have, with this deal in place, the cheapest (I think) tickets in the league. 

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Thanks, but until they have the full price, I’ll wait. You don’t know what that’s gonna be, do you? I’m guessing full price will be around £360-380.

£360 sounds about right. I'll post again in here and tag you if any further info comes out.

On 14/06/2023 at 09:57, RiG said:

£360 sounds about right. I'll post again in here and tag you if any further info comes out.

Added some data since they look to be waiting until July to announce…I suspect £365-370, and £24 at the gate (perhaps with the £22). If it’s £24/22, that’s £432 or £396 PATG. That way £370 saves you £62 or £26, so call it almost three tickets if you don’t buy early, which is standard…but I think the £2 discount might either disappear or drop to £1 to make that a £44 savings vice £26, or just over two games.

3 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Surprised to see that good business acumen is still regarded as a joke by Pars supporters. 

You just keep battling with an ice hockey team to be number 1 in your town and being run by a dubious business man rather than trying to give acumen advice.

Quick buck or good atmosphere? I would suggest you will struggle to maximize your home support with such a pricing structure.

But it does feel like going into a debate that's nearly a month old.