Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

7 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Finito, Bon Voyage, Au Revoir etc etc  etc 

Well since you mentioned it.....can I offer you a 'speed check' through Glasgow Airport?

I'm hearing Greg (Kiltie) is wanting to play with Nicky Cadden at Cappielow again.

Not sure we can bring Nicky back up the road at present...but tell Greg still lots of us in the Cowshed shouting his name. 

Edited by TONTROOPER

20 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Well since you mentioned it.....can I offer you a 'speed check' through Glasgow Airport?

I'm hearing Greg (Kiltie) is wanting to play with Nicky Cadden at Cappielow again.

Not sure we can bring Nicky back up the road at present...but tell Greg still lots of us in the Cowshed shouting his name. 

Kiltie a bit part player at best however makes our bench look tidy 😉 

3 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Kiltie a bit part player at best however makes our bench look tidy 😉 

Greg had an affinity with Nicky Cadden in the last 10 games or so of a few seasons back.......goodness me they were good!!!

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

Greg had an affinity with Nicky Cadden in the last 10 games or so of a few seasons back.......goodness me they were good!!!

Nicky Cadden went to Forest Green Rovers (new manager.....Big Duncky Ferguson...aye Him!....Forest Green have a mandatory diet vegan/vegetarian.......lol,,,,,,,,fOREST gREEN HAVE BEEN RELEGATED.......(sorry for leaving Caps Lock on but I was laughing.........

25 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Nicky Cadden went to Forest Green Rovers (new manager.....Big Duncky Ferguson...aye Him!....Forest Green have a mandatory diet vegan/vegetarian.......lol,,,,,,,,fOREST gREEN HAVE BEEN RELEGATED.......(sorry for leaving Caps Lock on but I was laughing.........

Most Thistle fans are vegans

9 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Aye ok........you got Greg Kilties' phone number by any chance?....just askin.

I had it but he blocked me and changed it. 😞

Keep forgetting he played for you guys. I'm a big fan and think he has a lot to contribute to us. Doesn't get as many starts as perhaps he might in a different formation.

9 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I’d bite your hand off for Brophy.  

I really don't think we'd be difficult to deal with and I feel "selling" to you is our best bet of getting him off the wage bill. Zero chance we'd want a fee for him, I'd imagine.

8 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Is Alec (Samuels) still the ardent Christian as he was when @Cappielow1.....jist wondering...if anything....he looks a tad faster over 10 metres......important in his position. 

Aye, the club did a piece on that when he was coming  back from a serious injury. 

He's done something in his rehabilitation clearly, he's both faster and bigger and is now a major annoyance to defenders whereas previously he was a non-entity.

• jagfox changed the title to Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

I thought it was all over after Thistle went 3 up on aggregate before halftime (glad I didn't switch off). Could hardly believe what I was hearing in those last 20 minutes. Feel sorry for Thistle and their fans - long way home from Dingwall - but you have to congratulate County on a phenomenal comeback.

Watched Sportscene last night for a look at this bottle job. My thoughts:

• How the hell was that not a penalty in the first half? It's a big daft trip. Crichton saying something along the lines of "I agree that it's not a penalty but if it had been given I'd have agreed that it is a penalty". I mean across the board I'd say the entire ex-pro pundits on Sportscene/Sportsound are stealing a wage. 
  • How the hell was that a penalty? Samuel's got his elbow in Graham's face which I'd say should be a foul the other way. 
  • Thistle's bottle crashed in a spectacular manner after that. Just completely fell to bits. 
  • Howling at Bannigan claiming for an offside before the third goal when he is playing every single person onside by about 5 yards. 

VAR is still a complete nonsense. Neither the VAR or the referee seem to want to take responsibility so they stand for 5 minutes having a chat about it before going over to the screen anyway. At which point it's a complete lottery as to what's given. 

I seen earlier in the thread someone saying it would be interesting to hear from the referee why they have come to their decision. I'm not really a fan of either sport but I do like that in NFL & Rugby the referees are mic'd up so they can explain what they have seen and why they have given what they have given. 

11 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

2 home games v RC next season.. 300 fans. 

2 home games v PT...3000 fans.

Thanks a lot ya Maryhill tramps.

Feel Thistle had the ability to kick-on if they got promoted, if MM stays on then I don't see them improving on 11th - for two similarly sized teams we haven't been in the same division as Thistle too often over the last coupla decades.

Question for Thistle fans claiming penury - I thought that lottery winner had seen you OK.

I think this result (hilarious as it was) may haunt Thistle for a long time, as there are no games for a long time. Partick blowing it in such a style will give them nightmares for a long time.