Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

Going to be some effort when the worst posts on here end up by Morton fans. 

As I said on our thread the Watson one isn't a red card under the laws as he's not endangering an opponent but challenges like that are borderline, there was a similar one for Lundstram of Rangers vs Hibs which caused a similar debate earlier in the season 

The handball rule as everyone knows is a lottery, Graham isn't looking anywhere near the ball and is trying to header it when it hits him but neither is the County player in the first half when he goes to ground to block a cross and it hits his trailing arm, neither should be penalties but only one is . 

I'm not blaming Walsh or VAR for that collapse though, or the missed sitters in extra time. IMO we actually lost it in the second half at Firhill, that game should have finished 4 or 5. 

I'm actually more fucked off (and those who follow the NFL thread on here will have plenty evidence of me saying this) that people said game over at 3-0 and our fans were prematurely celebrating.There's thousands of evidence of comebacks in football, certainly now there's a thousand and one. 

Anyway, hope the County fans enjoy their night and if they get rid of the fat racist f**k then it's definitely as good a Sunday as they could have hoped for. 

Edited by Fuctifano

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:

They should have won it in the first leg. They should have won by at least 4 at Firhill

Don’t disagree but that’s not Doolan’s fault. Thistle created about a zillion clear cut chances in that game. Fair play to County though, some comeback.

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye

I still think the handball was a bit dubious but I was pleasantly surprised that he didn’t toe the line in regards to the first penalty incident. That is a perfect example of a referee using VAR correctly. I’ve no idea what Aitken is seeing but he’s probably done the right thing giving Walsh another look at it. Walsh takes his time and then makes the right call. Same goes for the Watson incident although I’m not sure why he thought it was a red card in the first place. Those tackles are bloody infuriating but those cynical fouls are yellow cards unless it’s dangerous or a goal scoring chance. The foul was neither. 

He was awful and is consistently out of his depth in the Premier League.

6 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Going to be some effort when the worst posts on here end up by Morton fans. 

As I said on our thread the Watson one isn't a red card under the laws as he's not endangering an opponent but challenges like that are borderline, there was a similar one for Lundstram of Rangers vs Hibs which caused a similar debate earlier in the season 

The handball rule as everyone knows is a lottery, Graham isn't looking anywhere near the ball and is trying to header it when it hits him but neither is the County player in the first half when he goes to ground to block a cross and it hits his trailing arm, neither should be penalties but only one is . 

I'm not blaming Walsh or VAR for that collapse though, or the missed sitters in extra time. IMO we actually lost it in the second half at Firhill, that game should have finished 4 or 5. 

I'm actually more fucked off (and those who follow the NFL thread on here will have plenty evidence of me saying this) that people said game over at 3-0 and our fans were prematurely celebrating.There's thousands of evidence of comebacks in football, certainly now there's a thousand and one. 

Anyway, hope the County fans enjoy their night and if they get rid of the fat racist f**k then it's definitely as good a Sunday as they could have hoped for. 

A very fair post.  The County squad has more spirit than ability, but the reason I wrote them off is the utterly hopeless hoofball tactics Mackay employs. 

VAR generally gets things right, eventually - non-pen, Watson - but the handball is a lottery.  I feel some sympathy for Partick Thistle, but really what you saw today with handball is what’s happened all year.  

Nick Walsh went up in my estimation as there’s no way the Kenneh incident was a penalty, but I suspect most refs would have given it having been asked to review.  

Excellent game and a great way to round the season off. Congratulations to County; now please buy Brophy.

Gutted for Thistle though. It's the hope that kills you and you must have felt you were home dry. Absolutely devastating turn of events.

Still, two teams at the end of long season served up a thoroughly enjoyable game. No consolation to Thistle, I'm sure, but they can be crazy proud of how they performed. Just looked very leggy towards the end there.

30 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Ref was absolute w****r !

Behave. It wasn't his fault your defenders gave Murray an ummarkes tap in inside the six yard box or that your team missed 3 penalties in the shoot out

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Excellent game and a great way to round the season off. Congratulations to County; now please buy Brophy.

Gutted for Thistle though. It's the hope that kills you and you must have felt you were home dry. Absolutely devastating turn of events.

Still, two teams at the end of long season served up a thoroughly enjoyable game. No consolation to Thistle, I'm sure, but they can be crazy proud of how they performed. Just looked very leggy towards the end there.

Aye ok........you got Greg Kilties' phone number by any chance?....just askin.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just realised that Partick Thistle took 7 penalties and striker Danny Mullen didn't volunteer to take one.

What a cowardly shitebag.

Have you seen him taking a penalty, the one he hit over the bar for us against Albion Rovers away, about 6 years ago, is still in orbit circling the earth.