Stags Stay UpπŸ”΅βšͺοΈπŸ”΄ A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘

Just now, Pete the Jakey said:

From what I can see on here the Jags fans seem to hold Murray in high regard?Β  He's done absolutely nothing for us since signing and including injured players is probably now our 5th choice striker.Β  Do you know something we dont?

He's just one of those players who regardless of how good or shite he is against other teams seems to turn up against us. There'llΒ  no doubt be plenty of games to disprove this theory about him always playing well against us but just off the top of my head he's scored against us when at Queen's Park, Hibs and Dundee.

1 hour ago, JagsCG said:

Maybe tinted specs but Kris Doolan really does speak brilliantly doesn’t he? clearly intelligent with regards to football. Quite laid back but knows the job isn’t yet done.Β 

It is obvious that he is giving the players a consistent message as each interview he pretty much says the same thing. The only new thing this time was about the pictures that the players get to see, presumably of game situations.

1 hour ago, yoda said:

Stick a fork in us Jerry. We're done.

Malky is a fraud but there's a lot of players who just aren't up to the standard required either (and the occasional good performance from them shouldn't cover up that fact). There's maybe three players in the entire squad who are capable of moving on to a better club in the Premiership.

This is a very accurate comment!

I know this wasn't a friday match, I know it wasn't on BBC Scotland and I know this strictly isn't a Championship match but I have really enojoyed watching the Championship games this year.Β 

I'd love the BBC to take up more games the way they do.Β 
Celtic and Rangers on sky every week is such a bore. I know that they can't cos of the deal at the moment.Β 

Edited by Busta Nut

3 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

And that's the best we haveΒ :osama:Β I'd rather that than the alternative i.e. Randall at wing-back.

Sims will probably start on Sunday. FAO Thistle fans, fear not, Sims is like Edwards but without the pace.

Every time I see County, I'm gobsmacked to remember that Randall is still playing at Premiership level.

5 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Every time I see County, I'm gobsmacked to remember that Randall is still playing at Premiership level.

He works hard. That's it.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I know this wasn't a friday match, I know it wasn't on BBC Scotland and I know this strictly isn't a Championship match but I have really enojoyed watching the Championship games this year.Β 

I'd love the BBC to take up more games the way they do.Β 
Celtic and Rangers on sky every week is such a bore. I know that they can't cos of the deal at the moment.Β 

Sky originally bought the rights to all three rounds of the Premiership play-offs, but then used to pick and choose which ones they showed, which is when the BBC stepped in to take the first couple of rounds.

It will be interesting to see if the SPFL consider selling one of their additional bundles of 10 Premiership games to the BBC in the 2024-2029 deal - it might not be the worst idea.

Interesting to see all the moaning regarding the kick off time for the cup final. For Patrick fans just as big a game 16.30 on a Sunday ? Wonder just wonder if boot on other foot RCFC.

47 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

Interesting to see all the moaning regarding the kick off time for the cup final. For Patrick fans just as big a game 16.30 on a Sunday ? Wonder just wonder if boot on other foot RCFC.

Just do it

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Of course we let them off hook. Real question is if 2 0 is enough

At the risk of tempting fate, the last time we failed to score was 12 games ago, it’s 9 since we didn’t score at least 2. Also, questions have been asked how we would cope with adversity. We came back to draw at Hamilton and Raith after being ahead and winning vs QP having thrown away a 2 goal lead. I am confident we can do it, but still nervous. The only time we have lost under Doolan was the 1-0 at Inverness(12 games ago), the night Harry Milne got injured.

4 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Sky originally bought the rights to all three rounds of the Premiership play-offs, but then used to pick and choose which ones they showed, which is when the BBC stepped in to take the first couple of rounds.

It will be interesting to see if the SPFL consider selling one of their additional bundles of 10 Premiership games to the BBC in the 2024-2029 deal - it might not be the worst idea.

I didn't know they had other bundles. That'd be a great thing to do. Let Sky have their OF love in. Put another game on BBC

21 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Huge task for ross county and will need big Jordan to be able to turn it aroundΒ 

If not I fancy a move may be on the cards including possibly to perennial relegation strugglers st johnstoneΒ 

1 hour ago, Binos said:

Huge task for ross county and will need big Jordan to be able to turn it aroundΒ 

If not I fancy a move may be on the cards including possibly to perennial relegation strugglers st johnstoneΒ 

How is two years out of 15 perennial?????????

2 hours ago, Jagsman411971 said:

Heading up on Sunday. Any suggestions as to where best to park?

I haven't been up in Dingwall for years (2009 I think, was definitely pre the stand behind the goal). There was a car park behind the main stand and I'm sure another behind the away end

I wouldn't recommend parking at the ground. I don't know what the deal is with permits there at matchdays, but there are roadworks at the junction just over the bridge. I can imagine it being a terrible bottleneck on Sunday.

Dingwall has free parking throughout the town. Tesco is as good as any.