Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

Going tonight and want a Thistle win, but I think County might surprise a few. I've stuck a wee bet on:

Ross Co Match Betting 90 mins

Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals 90 mins

Yes Both Teams To Score

Over 10.5 CornersTotal Corners

Partick Thistle FC vs Ross County

52 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Both home stands at Firhill now completely sold out apparently 

I’ve just tried to get tickets online and that’s the message I’m getting. Better not be a half arsed sell out like the JohnLambie stand in the last home game.

3 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

There's a ton of parking restrictions now in place around Firhill since County last visited so be careful where you park, particularly south of Firhill towards town. I'd recommend Murano Street and streets off it as it's mostly student housing with plenty of empty spaces. Was much busier for the Ayr game though so imagine it'll be the same tonight but you should still get parked, just maybe further along Murano Street than normal.

Cheers mate 👍🏻 

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

That’s definitely the over-riding emotion but I’m missing the football already and a bit of me wishes I had that buzz just now that a game like this brings with it.

But overall still aye thank f**k.

That's fucking bold talk given what happened to you lot last time you were in a playoff.

But also: I agree. Life is weird without a football-related knot in your stomach.

59 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

If parking on Murano Street can you access the Jackie Husband from behind the student flats or have you got to walk right round Firhill?

Yes, you can walk around mate.

Four changes. 

Looks like a lop-sided 4-4-2 rather than a flat back 5. It could be Owura Edwards at right wing back,  I would rather see him at left wing to give McMillan something to think about. 

Owura Edwards had to start to shake things up, even if he has been a let-down in the second half of the season. He has the potential to go to town against a Championship defence, but will that happen?

Thank goodness Watson is benched.

Edited by bunglebonce

40 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Can really feel the excitement from Sky Sports Scotland’s twitter 

I just realised this is on Sky and not BBC - f**k sake. They pick tonight to show the first game this season that I would actually watch. I take it Thistle aren't doing PPV?

5 minutes ago, Swello said:

I just realised this is on Sky and not BBC - f**k sake. They pick tonight to show the first game this season that I would actually watch. I take it Thistle aren't doing PPV?

Sky always have the Premiership play-off final these days and I’m fairly sure that PPV can’t be offered on games live on Sky, for those in the UK. Could be wrong though. 

Edited by PSJ.84